Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another school massacre - in Finland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Idiot Americans Fins

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,480 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Overheal wrote: »
    Idiot Americans Fins

Idiot Fin

EDIT: Actually, that wasnt funny. I fail :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

OMEGA-KNO3 wrote: »
    you are either born psychotic

wtf is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    5..., 4..., 3..., 2...,
    Count-Down to it been blamed on the kid been a Goth's, listening to Metal Music and playing violent Video Game....

5 4 3 2 1..
    Countdown to someone posting in a school-shooting thread about the ridiculousness of a correlation between school shootings and Metal music/video games.
    Sorry, couldn't resist the obvious irony of it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

because I cant subtract.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

pwd wrote: »
    shouldn't this be moved to a more appropriate forum

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=466

Can I just make you aware of the fact that the shooting forum only deals with legaly acceptable use of firearms and that the people in that forum are just as shocked by this sort of events as anyone else. If you would take the effort of reading through a few of the threads and posts in that forum you'll see that one issue that comes back again and again is gun safety, passive as well as active ( safe storage and use ).

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

OMG!!!!!! funking crazy americans and their gun laws ...........wtf.................. Bloody George Bush..........OMGzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................Michael Moore.

Oh wait..........

Advertisement