Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

TURN OF 02 TRANSIT SERVICE LIGHT///

Options
  • 23-09-2008 12:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Folks can anyone tell me how to turn of the red spanner service light in a 02 short wheel base transit,i used to know of a way via the ignition i think..

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

While the ignition is off press and hold the clutch and accelerator pedal. then turn the ignition to position 2 and atfer 15 to 20 seconds you should see your dash lights light up. Then turn off and back on again(as in start the engine) and the spanner should disappear.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Sound man,i played around and remembered it,just for reference its the excellerator and the brake that you hold down,maybe it works with the clutch aswell i dot know,thanks anyway,,,

Advertisement