Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox 360 Jasper codes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 littleemperor

ok these things are arriving friday 13th march. smyths say they will have them for 299.99. the videos are saying 150w brick and manufactured this year. very good indication of the jasper. need i say it? READY STEADY ...............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Lifted from an AV forums thread.

http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12430&Itemid=1

This doesn't make good reading for people (like me) holding out for a Jasper Elite.... :mad:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im thinking of getting the Resi Evil 5 Special Edition Elite 360

but I want to make sure im getting a jasper

is it certain all the Resi Evil 5 Special Edition Elite 360 have jasper

btw whats the advantage of jasper

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

You want to make sure you're getting a Jasper, but you don't know why?

Also, it's in the first line of the first post.

• Advertisement

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    You want to make sure you're getting a Jasper, but you don't know why?

Also, it's in the first line of the first post.

ah ya forgot to look at the first post
    just wanted to make sure

how can i tell if its a jasper ?

going to be a hassel with the Resi Evil 5 Special Edition Elite 360 bacause the shops are only getting it in by special order

so they wont be much resi 360's to look through

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

the res evil 360 are all jasper..
    just bought an elite the other day..couldn't be arsed waiting for the red one for 4 days :D
    elite is the falcon board as psu is 175 watt.

you folded man, are you alright? hate to leave a fallen man but............

i'm going for the red jasper

Just preordered my red jasper today

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Headshot wrote: »
    Just preordered my red jasper today

Can you say where from please Headshot?, planning to pick one up myself on Friday,

D'ont suppose they said they will be in short supply/ much demand for them?

• Advertisement

Mthor5 wrote: »
    Can you say where from please Headshot?, planning to pick one up myself on Friday,

D'ont suppose they said they will be in short supply/ much demand for them?

did mine in gamestop Mthor

I dont think stores will be getting them in unless you preorder the console

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

-Game aren't getting them.
    -Gamestop are and will let you preorder.
    -Smyths will be getting them in too, but have no idea how many (at least, in the one I asked) and don't do preorders at all.

I've preordered one in a Gamestop too :p
    Didn't feel like risking it and not getting one, but my gut says you'll probably be able to get one in a Smyths if you really want one on friday.

koneko wrote: »
    -Game aren't getting them.
    -Gamestop are and will let you preorder.
    -Smyths will be getting them in too, but have no idea how many (at least, in the one I asked) and don't do preorders at all.

I've preordered one in a Gamestop too :p
    Didn't feel like risking it and not getting one, but my gut says you'll probably be able to get one in a Smyths if you really want one on friday.

koneko did you ask gamestop how much the console is altogether and if so how much?

why i ask is gamestop quoted me a price of 320 euro but i didnt take much notice because a student was at the cash register :D

gamestop newbridge, preordered today. the dude said 320 with two red controllers and a charge thing. i know the pack seen online only has one but smyths are going with 300 and that maybe with just one controller. still rumors but that's all the info for now.
    getting very excited and making space under the tv

gamestop newbridge, preordered today. the dude said 320 with two red controllers and a charge thing. i know the pack seen online only has one but smyths are going with 300 and that maybe with just one controller. still rumors but that's all the info for now.
    getting very excited and making space under the tv

thats not bad deal for 320 at all

In the Gamestop where I preordered they didn't know the bundle/pricing yet, they said they'll know sometime next week, but it could very well be a bundle with an extra controller + charge kit.

Smyths are doing the RRP (€299) bundle, so that wouldn't come with anything extra.

I was in gamestip today and they have told me its only 1 controller included

At what price?
    Are they saying it's 320 and all that's extra is the play and charge kit? If so, laaame.

i think the bundle it's self is a one controller kit. an extra controller has been quoted online as being available to but the same day, red with a charge pack. smyths are saying it's just the bundle 299.99 gamestop say 320 with two controllers and charge pack. so gamestop is probably just adding in the controller into the deal.

all will be revealed friday morning bright and early

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

SK1979 wrote: »
    Lifted from an AV forums thread.

http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12430&Itemid=1

This doesn't make good reading for people (like me) holding out for a Jasper Elite.... :mad:

What a joke. They're going to charge MORE for the Elite? When the only difference is a bigger hard drive (that costs MS $10 more to buy at cost) and a paint job.

Pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,648 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

What's the trade in value of pro 360 (non hdmi)? And where will be best to do it?

Looking to upgrade to a jasper elite if possible and trade in the old one for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

astrofool wrote: »
    What's the trade in value of pro 360 (non hdmi)? And where will be best to do it?

Looking to upgrade to a jasper elite if possible and trade in the old one for it.

around a hundred maybe, however i dont know if xboxes are taken without hdmi.

i know the elite is a rip but i'm waiting for a jasper for six months and i have had to drag myself out of gamestop two or three times so far, i can't hold out much longer. i was only looking at a pro but this is the first jasper opportunity to come my way. i'm even afraid to look at the back of the box when i get it on Friday. one way way or the other i will have a red xbox on Friday, fingers crossed for jasper.

i know the elite is a rip but i'm waiting for a jasper for six months and i have had to drag myself out of gamestop two or three times so far, i can't hold out much longer. i was only looking at a pro but this is the first jasper opportunity to come my way. i'm even afraid to look at the back of the box when i get it on Friday. one way way or the other i will have a red xbox on Friday, fingers crossed for jasper.

I taught all red 360's are jasper no?

that's the word but i'm holding my breath and getting excited. i that wrong?

that's the word but i'm holding my breath and getting excited. is that wrong?

your getting me nervous now *shakes fist*

how will i know if i have a jasper?

amp on the power slot will say 12.1A a falcon will have 14.2. should be ok

i'll post first thing friday whem i get mine and let you know

i'll post first thing friday whem i get mine and let you know

what time are ya planning to get yours?

• Advertisement

As far as I'm aware, all red Elites are manufactured in January 09 (and onwards?) and come with a 150w power unit, they're Jasper.

Advertisement