Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bumper Scuff Repairs

Options
  • 23-09-2008 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Went to get something from my car in the carpark of work this morning and found a woman sitting on the wall beside my car, crying :( .

Unfortunately she had just scuffed the front bumper of my 08 Auris when she rubbed off it with her car. There isn't too much damage done, 2 or 3 different marks and she has offered to pay for it. There's no dent in it - just the paint taken off it with the friction. I got a similar repair done on my last car and it was quite expensive.

Was wondering if anyone knows anywhere reasonable in Mullingar or Longford? Or would you know of any place that would do mobile repairs???

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Dan

Advertisement