Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool / Snooker Hall in Limerick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Mossin wrote: »
    Its Mossin btw!!

Sorry Mossin, the cue slipped :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭idPlease

Can we get back to the topic at hand? Pool/snooker in limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I'm doing enterprise development, and as part of my business plan for the module, I need to do market research.
    idPlease wrote: »
    Can we get back to the topic at hand? Pool/snooker in limerick!

No, its about a college project that Mossin is too lazy to do properly so he's using the tinternets to do the work for him... :pac:

I'm doing enterprise development, and as part of my business plan for the module, I need to do market research.
    Otacon wrote: »
    No, its about a college project that Mossin is too lazy to do properly so he's using the tinternets to do the work for him... :pac:

So you don't consider the tinternets as a valid place to do market research? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Considering the bastard spammed God knows how many people....I'd consider it the best place if it stops my getting sh1t in my inbox:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

ninty9er wrote: »
    Considering the bastard spammed God knows how many people....I'd consider it the best place if it stops my getting sh1t in my inbox:mad:

You know sometimes I'm tempted to find the login for a spam account I use and forward everything in it to you :P

Back OT. What type of lighting and windows will be in the place. Lighting will be important for the evening/night but during the day it will be a lot cheaper on electricity if there is good natural lighting in the building. That said, you don't want light coming in through windows and blinding players so the windows and their positions will be important.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I hope you are not talking about me spamming people!!

That was the marketing class rep, which I will say for the last time, ISNT ME!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I hope you are not talking about me spamming people!!

That was the marketing class rep, which I will say for the last time, ISNT ME!!!!

I know you're a business student, but what is your major??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Debauchery.

• Advertisement

Considering the bastard spammed God knows how many people....

It aint mossin who's been doing the spamming, i know he thought about it for another project but...someone came up with a better idea :rolleyes:;)

I'm majoring in Marketing, minor in Entrepreneurship..Thats why I started this thread.
    Otacon wrote: »
    Debauchery.

Only at weekends! :pac:
    It aint mossin who's been doing the spamming, i know he thought about it for another project but...someone came up with a better idea :rolleyes:;)

:eek: Are you for real? The only reason I couldn't email everyone was because the lecturer never answered our query, and we had to come up with an alternative!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Oh it was a class rep...all I saw was "ULStudent: XXXXX.XXX..... and the first name and firs 3 letters of the second happen to be the same,abusing privelages:mad: F**ing Colin whateverhisnameis emailing me 5 times about some f*ing environmental talk....I tell you....he was smiling the other side of his face after he got 5 replies from me:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I'm majoring in Marketing, minor in Entrepreneurship..Thats why I started this thread.

That's the road I went down alright last year...Business plan is interesting - good luck with the financial section ;) Hope ye have a person competent with accounts. Have ye got a "SurveyMonkey" survey up so people could give ye more official results?

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    That's the road I went down alright last year...Business plan is interesting - good luck with the financial section ;) Hope ye have a person competent with accounts. Have ye got a "SurveyMonkey" survey up so people could give ye more official results?

Yeah its interesting alright...
    We have an accountant on board, but as for his credentials, I'm not so sure :pac: Nah, he'll be grand!
    We are doing face-to-face questionnaires, not using survery-monkey, cos I dont wanna be bombarding students/staff with emails.
    Its extra work, but its ok.

@ The Don, the lighting wil be sufficient dont worry, I know what I'm doing:)

Yeah its interesting alright...
    We have an accountant on board, but as for his credentials, I'm not so sure :pac: Nah, he'll be grand!
    We are doing face-to-face questionnaires, not using survery-monkey, cos I dont wanna be bombarding students/staff with emails.
    Its extra work, but its ok.

@ The Don, the lighting wil be sufficient dont worry, I know what I'm doing:)

So, off topic from this thread. Which service are you doing for your products and services project ;)

So, off topic from this thread. Which service are you doing for your products and services project ;)

Just because you asked so nicely, and brought the thread off topic, I'm doing Storm Cinema's....I've a bit of insider knowledge on Storm :D

I saw a project today from last year that was done on Storm, and it was ok, it got a B1.

Just because you asked so nicely, and brought the thread off topic, I'm doing Storm Cinema's....I've a bit of insider knowledge on Storm :D

I saw a project today from last year that was done on Storm, and it was ok, it got a B1.

Ah, you'll be able to map out all that backstage interaction really well so! Good times!! :D

@Mossin: does the accountant really have the correct credentials :D:D:p thank god he aint on boards!

@ Burning Eclipse: (off topic) any tips on those projects at all? from one marketer to another...:pac:

Ah, you'll be able to map out all that backstage interaction really well so! Good times!! :D

The vending machine escapades, comps, the Kerbings, but especially what Steve was wearing ;):D

• Advertisement

@Mossin: does the accountant really have the correct credentials :D:D:p thank god he aint on boards!

I previously commented on his credentials, and its a bit unfair to slag him when he cant defend himself, so I'll leave it at that.
    The Don wrote: »
    The vending machine escapades, comps, the Kerbings, but especially what Steve was wearing ;):D

mmmmmmm Steve :pac:
    As for the other stuff, I dont know what you are talking about!! :p

Advertisement