Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westie found straying in Belgard, Dublin - Sorted

Options
  • 23-09-2008 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

My mam found this westie straying outside the Burger King in Belgard on Saturday.

The dog jumped into her car, she left her there thinking someone had just left her outside but when she went back the next day she was still there, so she brought her home.

She's a fab little thing, hasn't been spayed I don't think cos I can't see a scar.

My mam is bringing her to the vet 2moro to get her scanned, there was no tag on her collar.

She rang round all the dog homes etc and the dog warden and nobody has reported her missing.

Is going to put up some posters in the area she was found.

She looks well looked after, is a little bit nervy and doesn't like stairs, pulls on the lead.

My mam is willing to keep her if we don't find the owners, but will do anything we can to find the owners, as we would hate to think she was missed.

If this is your dog or if you know of anyone missing a westie, could you PM me.

DSCF1437.jpg

DSCF1438.jpg

DSCF1439.jpg

DSCF1440.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1445.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jenpup

My mam managed to get to the vets last night, she was chipped, her name is Ruby and she is now back with her owners!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭amerden

Fantastic.

You did a great job and hope the owners were appreciative of all your and your Mom's hard work and kindness.

Advertisement