Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialized Tarmac SL2

Options
  • 23-09-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Boardies

I had this bike sold and the guy pulled out on the day he was to collect, so I'm back to square one and thought a member might fancy what is genuinely a really good deal. I really want to get this bike sold so if anyone is interested drop me a line

Its a real bargain to be honest - the entire bike retails at approx €4,650.
    The frame is brand new, the wheels are brand new and the Campag Record Groupset is 3 months old.
    Different options available on wheels, see below.

FRAME
    Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL2 full carbon
    Brand new, still in the box, with all labels and booklets
    Collected in August - Full warranty from Cycleways
    Pro level frame ridden by Quickstep and CSC Saxobank in 2009
    S-works carbon fork
    S-works carbon seatpost
    Carbon headset with ceramic bearings
    54cm
    Retails at €2,700

GROUPSET
    Campag Record 10 speed carbon groupset - 3 months old and perfect
    - Record carbon Ergo levers/shifters (incl full set of cables)
    - Record carbon rear mech
    - Record carbon and titanium front mech
    - Record (titanium) Differential brake calipers
    - FSA carbon chainset and bottom bracket (plus spare bottom bracket)
    - Record titanium cassette
    - Record chain
    Retails at €1,400

ITM carbon bars and ITM carbon stem - 1 year old and used
    Retails at €300

WHEELS
    Fulcrum wheels - brand new - with Vittoria tyres and tubes

SELLING THIS ENTIRE BIKE FOR JUST €3,250

OPTIONS
    Bike without wheels - €3,000
    Bike with BRAND NEW, never been used or tires mounted, Zipp 404 carbon wheels - €4,500 (That complete bike would retail at €6,500)
    Zipps 404s (Brand New) only - €1,450 (retail at €1,800 incl skewers and wheelbags)

I bought the frame in a 56cm in April and built it up (see picture) and rode it til July when I changed it for the 54cm. The groupset can be seen on the 56cm in the photo, but I never built up the 54cm after I got it - its still in the packaging and the groupset has been in a box since July. (ignore the Spinergy wheels in the pic - they are gone - the bike actually looks better with any other wheels on as the Spinergys are a bit loud)

63699.jpg

63700.jpg

Advertisement