Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a pressure washer

Options
  • 23-09-2008 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    I want to wash the front and back walls of a mid terrace house - former council house, Dublin 8 area - before painting it.

The back has never been painted as far as I can tell. I would like to hire a pressure washer - petrol driven preferably. Any recommendations on where to hire it?

Colm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split from main thread and moved to more appropriate forum

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mc quillans hardware on capel street have these. keep an eye on your local aldi/lidl, they sell them from time to time if you are looking to buy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

coregan wrote: »
    Dublin 8 area
    There is a tool hire shop on High Street just beside the HSS Credit Union. Its name escapes me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There is a tool hire shop on High Street just beside the HSS Credit Union. Its name escapes me now.

HSS Hire Shop afaik. Also Chadwicks on Thomas St, next to Vicar St, big yellow front on it.

Advertisement