Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chain rings

Options
  • 23-09-2008 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

My 52 t / 42t (9 speed) chain rings on my Trek 1000 look like they need changing . I have looked on the CRC site today and both chain rings are out of stock . I have tried the Wiggle site with no luck , can anybody suggest where I could get Shimano chain rings 52t and 42t with reasonable postage? thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Deisetrek wrote: »
    My 52 t / 42t (9 speed) chain rings on my Trek 1000 look like they need changing . I have looked on the CRC site today and both chain rings are out of stock . I have tried the Wiggle site with no luck , can anybody suggest where I could get Shimano chain rings 52t and 42t with reasonable postage? thanks

Ribble and Parker International are always good for stuff like that. You don't need Shimano rings specifically. Any 9-speed rings with the same BCD will do you.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Deisetrek

el tonto wrote: »
    Ribble and Parker International are always good for stuff like that. You don't need Shimano rings specifically. Any 9-speed rings with the same BCD will do you.

Thanks El Tonto , will try them

Advertisement