Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonsilla or Ashtown??

Options
  • 23-09-2008 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, I currently work in the Damastown Industrial Estate in the Blanch area and live in a Littlepace, however my girlfriend is going to be moving up very soon, she will be working in Dun Laoghaire! So here's my dilemma i need my car for work and my girlfriend is not confident driving in dublin, so she will have to get the train to work making one change in the city!

We will need to move beside a train station, so its either going to be Clonsilla, Coolmine, Castleknock, Ashtown or Broombridge.
    I think if she gets the train from Clonsilla the train won't be as jam packed as if she got it from somewhere like Ashtown!! Although the journey time would be shorter for her if she got it from Ashtown!

Also would anyone know what the drive would be like from places like Clonsilla and Ashtown in the mornings to the blanch area.
    I would greatly appreciate your help or any alternative suggestions!!

Thank You

Comments

Advertisement