Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Resend Account Activation Email

Options
  • 23-09-2008 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

My Email Address I used to register was not properly set up at my time of registration.

Can you resend it to me as soon as possible, all seems to be working fine now.

Thank you.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Hi there,

I've resent the activation link to your email address, if you don't get it in the next 15 minutes or so let us know!
    It is possible that you have provided an incorrect mail address, which you can check here. Also please check your spam and trash folders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 PaulMalone.ie

Thank you, got it :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

CuLT
    This guy has signed up with his website as his nick in order to get free advertising....

Haha yes, I hope its allowed.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I hope its allowed.

No.
    It's not.

• Advertisement

Haha yes, I hope its allowed.
    It's a grey area, but as a caveat, if people are searching Google for "PaulMalone.ie" boards.ie results are going to come up on page one after a short while, maybe even above your own site.

PaulMalone would be better, something that's not your real name would be better again. Remember, notoriety goes both ways, and we don't delete accounts (sign up policy) and post removal is at moderator discretion.

If you get yourself into an argument somewhere and Google's second or third result for PaulMalone.ie ends up being a post from you telling someone to go f*ck themselves, that's on your head, not ours :)

I'll even change it for you for free now ;)

No thanks.

I won't be using any profanity with this account.

I wanted to sign up with PaulMalone but it wasn't available so tagged on the .ie

I am a freelance web programmer but I am so busy I don't even have the time to maintain my own website so I don't care about google page rank.

That's fine Paul, just wanted to make sure we understood each other. Welcome to boards.ie.

Advertisement