Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debranding a Nokia 6220 classic - Need Product Code

• 23-09-2008 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know the product codes for the new Nokia 6220 classic.
    I got one off EBay but it has 3 (three) s/w on it.
    I need to know the Generic product code so I can get all the three rubbish off it. I have unlocked the phone already.
    Cant find it anywhere on google.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

Hi. Try the following: Euro 1 black 0549325.
    Post back here & AAS if I'm right.
    Cheers & good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

P.S. it's possible that the euro 1 firmware was pulled, according to reports. If that's the case, you'll have to have the FW flashed with JAF or similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭itisyeah

Obskure wrote: »
    Hi. Try the following: Euro 1 black 0549325.
    Post back here & AAS if I'm right.
    Cheers & good luck!

Thanks!
    Are you sure about this code yeah?

I just checked the Nokia site there and the latest firmware has been pulled so I cannot try the update through NSU. I'll have to wait until they release another update.
    http://europe.nokia.com/A4577225Nokia 6220 classic software removed - 22 August 2008

Support for Nokia 6220 classic has temporarily been removed from the Nokia Software Updater service. Other Nokia products are not affected. Support will be reinstated as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Advertisement