Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

london convention this weekend

Options
  • 23-09-2008 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

anyone going over?? went the 1st and 2nd years, missed it last year. cant wait until the weekend, woo-woo!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Yeah Im heading over for the weekend. Hoping to get tattooed by Bob tyrell and maybe fit in some Suicide Girl touching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Diceicle wrote: »
    fit in some Suicide Girl touching.
    Isn't that what everyone wants????
    I seen one of the irish sg's before...took everything i had not to kidnap and have my way with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Not heading to london nope.
    SGs? :pac: over rated

like you'd turn down quinne....or zoli...nom nom zoli

I've met a few before, nice girls but everyone gets caught up with the "ooh she's a suicide girl!!"

Normal people, treat em like you would anyone else.

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    I've met a few before, nice girls but everyone gets caught up with the "ooh she's a suicide girl!!"

Normal people, treat em like you would anyone else.
    i know what you mean...but come on....zoli is stunnin. If she's in london someone bring her back for me!!!

It is a modelling agency basically lol, what do you expect :D

madatory... *fap fap fap*

well in all fairness there is some gank ones i wouldn touch.
    loldv2.png

ok ok enough about SGs

back on topic, starting... now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

London should be killer with the quality of artists attending, plus there's the barcelona con a week later. Knowing of the 2 of these made me fear for the attendance of big name artists for the Dublin Con........I was justified in that as far as I can see :pac:

• Advertisement

I know dan dimattia will only be attending the london convention and nothing else until next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭tayto909

diceicle, i know someone thats booked in with bob tyrell for a 4-hour hand piece. no plans made to get anything myself but that is subject to change.. cant wait for the dublin one too, not far away now.

Advertisement