Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Li-Po battery in HK416

Options
  • 23-09-2008 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if a 7.4v Li-Po battery pack can be fitted inside the RIS cage on either the SRC or JG version of this gun. (With adequate protection etc). I hate peq boxes. It looks like it just fits inside the SRC RIS, just checking if anyone's done it yet. Maybe fit 2 ??
    Bit of soldering and heat shrink should do it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

a lipo with 2 cells in a nun chuck configuration will fit in the src one, src make there own lipo for it, only place i've seen it for sale is one shop in the us though

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Ok, thanks for that, the nunchuck is like 2 pieces of pc memory stick connected?, looking at that today, they fold out flat & thin. Ok, looks like a runner then. ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Thanks, Puding, that's the one I was looking at. grand.

Advertisement