Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a studio....

Options
  • 23-09-2008 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

....To record some vocals.

I'm recording some demos at home at the moment and would like to record some vocals from various singers for the tracks and was looking to rent a studio and have the singers recorded. It would be one tune at a time, so can't see the session lasting more than 3 hours.

My original thoughts were, to cut an mp3 of the tune, rather than bringing in reason and audition session files. Record the vocals using the MP3 and then take home wav recordings of dry vocals so I can edit, add effects and mix them into the demos.

I'd be looking for a studio that deals in hourly rates of up to 30 euro / hour.

Can anyone recommend anywhere?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

....To record some vocals.

I'm recording some demos at home at the moment and would like to record some vocals from various singers for the tracks and was looking to rent a studio and have the singers recorded. It would be one tune at a time, so can't see the session lasting more than 3 hours.

My original thoughts were, to cut an mp3 of the tune, rather than bringing in reason and audition session files. Record the vocals using the MP3 and then take home wav recordings of dry vocals so I can edit, add effects and mix them into the demos.

I'd be looking for a studio that deals in hourly rates of up to 30 euro / hour.

Can anyone recommend anywhere?
    Cheers.

Me can do for that! pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

I've sent a mail to your myspace. (blackhorse recordings).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

I already sent you a mail on myspace (blackhorse recordings).

No reply though.

My my space mail was accidently disabled for a while, my mate Glen complained about the same thing a few months back, you have my apologies. PM me your mobile and I can ring you at 8.15 sharp tonight, a chat would be cool, D

I see it was sent on the 20th!

Advertisement