Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saw Doctors

• 23-09-2008 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Anybody got tickets for tonight?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Did they sell the place out?

Seen them a few times, always fun but I decided to pass on them this week. Lectures plus Freshers Week isn't a good combination really, so if you're going to miss a morning lecture- make it be for a band you haven't seen three or four times already.

Oh I wish I was on the N17:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Still, if your going to miss lectures, fresher's week is the best week to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Still, if your going to miss lectures, fresher's week is the best week to do it.
    Yup, also watch out, some lecturers/tutors have the annoying habit of giving out important things such as exam tips etc during rag week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Set out with your lecturers/tutors that you and perhaps the entire class will not be there for Rag week... problem solved, younger ones usually go for it.. muhahahah.

Advertisement