Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT228-Year 1 Chat [mega-merge]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

orla wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever seen a winged, bipedal, endothermic (warm-blooded), vertebrate animals that lay eggs ever do computer science.
    Nice copy & paste there, interesting you had to look up the definition of "bird" though. :pac:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/class/Bird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

So guys who's heading to what for freshers week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LeotCol

So guys who's heading to what for freshers week?

Well I already got a free freshers ball ticket for signing up to ulster bank....an account i don't intend on using ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

apparently the freshers ball has sold out!!!dayum cause i dont wanna go to anything else!its expensive aswell going out more than once this week!**** the recession

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭falipo

adamtj09 wrote: »
    apparently the freshers ball has sold out!!!dayum cause i dont wanna go to anything else!its expensive aswell going out more than once this week!**** the recession

If your smart/knackery you can go out for about 20euro a night.

and can something sell out if you cant physically buy a ticket, hard to think they got anywhere near 1600 people to set up accounts.

• Advertisement

falipo wrote: »
    If your smart/knackery you can go out for about 20euro a night.

and can something sell out if you cant physically buy a ticket, hard to think they got anywhere near 1600 people to set up accounts.

20 quid is tough when you live in feckin donabate trust me its 20 quid to get home on a good night when sharing a taxi

Yeah true tbh I'm just gonna sit in Mc Donalds or somewhere else thats open 24 hours till either theres or bus or we have a class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭GeeksRUS

Rb wrote: »
    Nice copy & paste there, interesting you had to look up the definition of "bird" though. :pac:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/class/Bird

LOL..brilliant dude
    dint know Orla did that xD :pac:

orla wrote: »
    If your doing comp science you probably have your own set of boobs to look at.

P.S I did Comp Science and graduate on the 17th October with a 2.1.. BOOO YEH

You know i keep hearing about 2.1 is that not like the second best to first class?
    Wow you must be a nerdgirl ..or a nerdbird...
    anyone a better superhero nickname? that starts or ends with bird or nerd or girl.. wtf? lol :D

adamtj09 wrote: »

em dude i could sell you my ticket.. for 15 or 10 as long as it isnt illegal to sell it lol..i wont be able to the ball
    OR IF anyone out der wants to buy..no use letting it go to waste i say .. :p

• Advertisement

So did the lecturer today scare everyone into not talking on boards anymore? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

Its cuz last year there was an incident. Let's not go there.

Let's talk about Nerdy things like, Computer Parts and coding...

Michael Collins is cool .. i loved Leslie's accent lol
    oh and I have Netiquette - i think - no..i know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

mmmm...

not keen on my boards/academic life mixing.

bit of a 1984 feel to the whole stankin thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Gian-Pa

hopefully this will help everybody understand better when to go where.

(updated with 20th Sep Soby's pdf, as i can't login to check if there's anything different)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Eccentric Toast

Does anyone have the 1st year timetable the website is down and i need it asap?

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Hi,

Here is the 1st year timetable. It was taken from Art Sloan's web page.

Peter

Does anyone have the 1st year timetable the website is down and i need it asap?

If it helps we are In at 12 2moro( tech today ) on 2nd Floor Kev Street Building. Same as today, just one floor lower. :)

Peadar06 wrote: »
    Hi,

Here is the 1st year timetable. It was taken from Art Sloan's web page.

Peter

Thats 3rd year timetable lol

Thats the 3rd year second semester i need the first years one for the second semester or a copy of one from the timetables website
    Thanks anyway

• Advertisement

I have uploaded the right version.

Peter

Thanks now i just need semester 2 anyone have the one saved from the timetabls website?

I hope this helps. It is in a readable excel file.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Better be in fecking group A..Be off early wednesday and Thursday:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Smidge1

Peadar06 wrote: »
    I have uploaded the right version.

Peter
    Thanks man.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Merged the two DT228 year 1 threads. Don't see why we had two...

i think there was two, because one was for last years year ones, who are now year two.....

would it dt228 not make sense to just rename last years thread as 2nd year dt228 and keep the new year 1 dt228 thread? this is gonna be confusing trying to talk between 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭chalky_ie

get out of our thread

• Advertisement

hate to be a back seat modder...but is there any chance of some kinda reversal of the merge?

Advertisement