Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yesterday's News litter

Options
  • 23-09-2008 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know of anywhere that stocks Yesterdays News ferret litter over here? Or even the YN cat litter? I'm in Drogheda but can head towards Dublin or up North either. Or is it only available in the UK?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

having moved back from the uk i have also been looking for it, im in the galway area and have not yet found it. maybe you can only get it in uk....typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

I've had it delivered to Ireland from http://www.companionschoice.co.uk/ and so far I haven't found a source in Ireland... I know a local petshop is trying to see if they can get it in for me but so far its not looking good. I'll post back here again if I the petshop has any luck!!

Advertisement