Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help

Options
  • 23-09-2008 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Ok heres the deal, I live at home with parents who currently have Eircom phone and broadband in. I want to change to Bt Ireland Broadband and keep them with Eircom for phone and line rental. Is it as simple as registering online for Bt Broadband only and they change broadband itself and keep Eircom line and phone. Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭victor8600

Ok heres the deal, I live at home with parents who currently have Eircom phone and broadband in. I want to change to Bt Ireland Broadband and keep them with Eircom for phone and line rental. Is it as simple as registering online for Bt Broadband only and they change broadband itself and keep Eircom line and phone. Thanks in advance guys.

Yes, you can change broadband to BT and leave the phone & line with Eircom. You have to cancel Eircom broadband first, I suppose.

Advertisement