Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go on a date in Dublin tomorrow!

Options
  • 23-09-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Taking a girl on a date tomorrow night, went for a bite to eat and cinema first time round (never saw the point of taking a girl to the cinema b4 when u can't cht etc but it was the best i could do), should try do something more fun this time round but dinner and bowling is the best i can come up with (and i HATE bowling and ain't competitive)
    any one have any ideas about something to do in city centre or north dublin?
    prefer to stay away from comedy or open mics etc
    Cheers for any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Take her to see Snoop Dogg. That's all I gots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭DennisSabre

Pre-theatre dinner in the Trocadero followed by Evita in the Gaiety and a nightcap in the Shelbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

the zoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭NervousNude

I posted a question very similar to this a few months ago and 90% of the suggestions I got were for the International Bar's comedy night. I didn't go that night because, probably like you, I was imagining that it might be a bit awkward, what if the comedians were cr*p, etc. We did go a couple of weeks later and it's one of the best nights out I've ever had. You have plenty of time to chat before it starts, at half time etc., you can have a couple of drinks AND it was absolutely hilarious so we both totally relaxed and had a great time. HIGHLY recommended.

I think the zoo might be a bit creepy in the dark, when it's shut.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

oh right night time, oops.

Ghost bus tour!

• Advertisement
Advertisement