Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any clubs near Ringaskiddy in Cork?

Options
  • 23-09-2008 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

I didn't know whether to put it in Cork forum or here, so I said both.

Hi, just started college in Ringaskiddy, Cork. I was looking for any clubs out in this part. There were a good few cyclists out here today, but didn't see where thay were from.

Anyone from Cork, here that knows where the nearest club is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

There are a few clubs in Cork you have St Finarrs which is the main city club there is Midelton , Cobh and Blarney. i ride for St finbarrs let me know if you want times and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I think there is also one in Cobh which would be very close via the ferry. I've never been asked to pay on the ferry when going by bike. A lot of non-club affiliated would make Cork -Kinsale their midweek ride so you'll see lots of people out that way.

Advertisement