Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia n95 -8gb

• 23-09-2008 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

:) hello i am new to this boards.ie its my first post..it seems a great info site..i need some advice please i be so grateful..i want to buy a new phone and after looking around at loads of pones i have decided to buy a nokia n95 8gb..i think there are good pone although i know nothing about them..can anybody help me out there ? give me there views on this make of pone..what you think of them? would you advise me please. and help
    me with some info on them i would be very grateful to you thanks folks
    kind regards johnny..kildare :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

its basically a phone you can't fault !! Great camera 8gb storage Wifi mp3 player it has everything !! I have had mine for 4 months now and usually i get bored but this phone has kept me interested well till xmas any how and i might get a tacco!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 joconnor59

thank you very much so you say go ahead and buy it..as i aint a gadget guy sorry i hope it will be easy to operate it as i am just a basic text and pone guy !!!! thanks for the help..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Don't buy the n95 if you're not a gadget person and only want basic phone and text. Did you not read the post above you? I don''t mean to be rude or anything but he mentions the camera, mp3, wifi, 8GB storage, and the fact that it has everything.

Seriously, you'd be happier with a simpler phone that will just do what you want and have a better battery life due to smaller screen, power needs, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 joconnor59

hi thanks for reply..no you mis -understood me. i want a pone that does most everything
    not a pone that does basic text and calls..and i think the nokia n95 8gb seems to be the
    real deal ??????/ thanks all the same for reply you most kind..thank you !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

one extra piece of advice. its phone not pone. if you continue to spell it incorrectly despite others replying to your thread using the correct spelling, people will think you're a troll. no offence.

can i ask why you want such a gadget filled phone, if you're not a gadget person? I have an n95 and if you're not into gadgets it will annoy the **** out of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

get a iphone than if you whant a new phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

xbox36016 wrote: »
    get a iphone then if you want a new phone

perfect phone for someone not into gadgets. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Yeah can't even work as a phone without software installed on it... SniGGERS.....

No camera, no MMS the list goes on.

MC

Advertisement