Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone can do it with help from eveyone

Options
  • 23-09-2008 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

hi guys if anyone is lookin for inspiration on starting from scratch you should check out my previous thread
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57353908#post57353908

thanks to all the suport and encouragement as it was truely inspirational to me, even in the early days of struggling to jog for over a minute... wll ive now got to 5km jogs and i can guarantee all of you 'i'll start tomorrow' kind of people, if you keep a fitness log it will help you get to were you want. It takes time and commitment put it can be done, thanks to self motivation fuelled my encouragement and advice.

Thanks again to everyone. I'll be starting a new thread over the next few weeks tracking my improvement in time coving the distance of 5km

Advertisement