Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather losts it shine and sticky

Options
  • 23-09-2008 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have done a boards search on thisto no avail, I have two dark brown leather couches. One has damaged seat cushions and armrests, in that they have lost their shine.The other is perfect. Maybe sun damage ...not sure what has caused it.

I have tried leather car seat treatment, saddle soap, etc... but nothing has worked so far. In fact some seem to remove some colouring.

Anyhow the colour is actually fine and most irish websites for leather services seem to repair physical tears or colouring.

I need to bring the shine back and remove the "stickiness" - anyone experienced the same and have advice?

Cheers
    Redman

Comments

Advertisement