Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having trouble logging in ?

Options
  • 23-09-2008 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I think the head start codes aren't valid anymore. I haven't received my copy of the game so wont be able to log in until I do :(

Although the head start codes are supposed to be valid until the 24th (tomorrow).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

I am and I thought CE's were meant to have a 2 week grace period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

got knocked off there and my internet is grand for once haha. auth server down it says

• Registered Users Posts: 24 romdjoll

Um, depends on if you have an EU or US copy of the game.
    US headstart was cut short (to last Friday) because US retailers were kicking up. If it's a US code - you're out of luck without a US copy of the game/US retail key. The "Auth server error" used to come up when accounts were inactive - for example people with open beta codes trying to access closed beta etc. If you did have a US headstart key - your account will have been deactivated. Some retailers got the deadline extended til yesterday, but no further.
    EU has a 2 week grace period for collectors edition and one week (I think) for other pre-orders.
    I just logged in fine on my Euro account, so I have to presume yours is a US one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Yeah, also logging in fine on EU version. Using a normal Pre-order version.

Funny, we missed out on some access to the open-beta, something I did not participate in and didnt really intend on doing so as I had tried it out, quite enough in closed-beta...

And we get a week+ free. I think this round goes to GOA :p
    Remember, Equal does not mean identical :D

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

No I have an EU one. Registered my CD key and got right in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement