Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another "Quickie"

Options
  • 23-09-2008 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭

The panel is slid back and the man speaks. "Bless me father, for I have sinned. I have had sex outside of wedlock"
    "Hmmm? And who have you had sex with, my child?"
    "A woman by the name of Fanny Green, father."
    "Very well. Say ten Hail Marys and you are forgiven."
    A second man comes in and confesses to adultery.
    "And who have you sinned with?"
    "Fanny Green, father."
    "Really? I mean... say twelve Hail Marys and go in peace and forgiveness."
    Thee third confessor also confesses to extra-curricula activities, and also with Fanny Green. As does the forth, the fifth and so on. The priest is astounded.

That Sunday, in mid-mass, the priest is giving the homily when the doors at the back of the church open and a stunning red-haired women dressed in an bright green emerald mini-skirt and emerald sequined stillettos. She makes her way amidst stunned silence to the front pew, sits down spreads her legs and winks at the priest.

Without taking his eyes off the women, the priest turns to one of the altar boys. "Is that Fanny Green?" he asks.

"Not sure, Father - I think it's just the refelction off her shoes..."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

Advertisement