Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Blaine Caught Taking Standing-Up Breaks

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Nah, the fake chest seemed too obvious. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of the vid but then I thought why would anyone bother ? And you can see he's doing more than just poking a prostethic. There's something to it with bending your fingers so you're essentially poking around your chest with your knuckles. It was shown on Johnathon Creek years ago. Loved that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nah, the fake chest seemed too obvious. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of the vid but then I thought why would anyone bother ? And you can see he's doing more than just poking a prostethic. There's something to it with bending your fingers so you're essentially poking around your chest with your knuckles. It was shown on Johnathon Creek years ago. Loved that show.
    Ah careful on the reveals there!

But the idea of some one having a prostethic chest(in the prostethic leg sense) is kinda funny when it's blurted out without much though.

Johnathon Creek was awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

King Mob wrote: »
    Ah careful on the reveals there!

But the idea of some one having a prostethic chest(in the prostethic leg sense) is kinda funny when it's blurted out without much though.

Johnathon Creek was awesome.

Oops, eh should I edit it ? :confused: I don't want to step on anyone's toes like, I'm only a newbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Oops, eh should I edit it ? : : I don't want to step on anyone's toes like, I'm only a newbie.
    Probably not a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

nah its not a reveal :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement