Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spend some time

Options
  • 24-09-2008 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I'd like to spend a day in a recording studio and experience what goes on. I'd greatly appreciate the time. Is there anyone out there that would facilitate this. I live in Cork but would be willing to travel a couple of hours.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

You're welcome to pop up this far to the Nutshed if you'd like?

Why not give the boys in Claycastle studio in Youghal a bell.
    They're great guys with a very cool studio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

yeah, clay castle's a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Mulan

Thanks Paul and Studio Rat for your replies.

Paul I might take you up on that sometime before or after the new year if thats OK. Moving house in the next 3 weeks so up to my T**s in it at the moment.

Starting the course (Music Production & Eng. ) in Scoil Stiofain in Cork tonight. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Mulan wrote: »
    Thanks Paul and Studio Rat for your replies.

Paul I might take you up on that sometime before or after the new year if thats OK. Moving house in the next 3 weeks so up to my T**s in it at the moment.

Starting the course (Music Production & Eng. ) in Scoil Stiofain in Cork tonight. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the time.

Cool - Best of Luck on your course ...

Advertisement