Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P.E.T.A asks Ben & Jerry's to use human breast milk! Yum!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I despise PETA. I really really do. That's all I wanted to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Out of touch with reality loopers. I couldn't see how making a ridiculous request like this could help the cause of animal rights. It just illustrates how extreme and out of touch with reality some of these animal rights groups are.
    I really hope its not ment to be taken seriously.

Might be good to keep abreast of the situation just in case they are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Xavi6 wrote: »

As far as puns go thats an 8/10, best we can expect before 9am I guess :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

the PETA southpark episode with beastiallity springs to mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Ehh.... is this the third thread about drinking human breast milk that there has been in the last couple of weeks?

This is discussed waaaayyyyyyy too much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Aha, I see you're a w**king and sh*tting thread kind of guy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

You know, I don't come in here very often, but when I do it's great to come across these little gems! Well done OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

....where they gonna get the breast milk??

are they gonna come around to houses asking people if they can milk them?

or will farmers have to build new haybarns and parlours to put women into? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Pass

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

That's just about the dumbest thing these idiots have ever come out with.

I think I will increase my consumption of veal and foie gras. Possibly whale blubber and sealburgers as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Xavi6 wrote: »

That was punishingly bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

4Xcut wrote: »
    That was punishingly bad

ooh poor - let's not be avonmore of that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Tasty hasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

PETA - the same people who believe in animal castration, which in itself is a form of cruelty in my eyes - imagine you're a dog, happy as Larry & then all of a sudden your owner decides "hey, let's lop his bollox off!".

If animals have feelings & rights as much as PETA protest, isn't this iffy? I mean, when this practice was carried out in the 1950's on certain ethnicities in the U.S.A. there was outrage, & PETA claim animals have as much rights as humans, so 'neutering' is cruelty then.

I'm getting sick of PETA telling people what they should or should not do. Also, some PETA activists seem to think it is okay to take the law into their own hands, much like alot of activists in this vein. If there's illegal activities going on, & these people have issues with it - gather evidence & submit to the relevant legal authorities, & let the justice system deal with it as it sees fit.

PETA - phhfffffffff, hard to take them seriously when Pamela Anderson said "I;d rather go naked than wear fur" - hey, we all enjoyed seeing her naked in her hey day, so what's the problem? Go naked Pammie .... wuhheeeyyy! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Meh - it's PETA. Go figure.
    They're not a real organisation, merely a collection of ignorant dullards talking shite for our amusement.

If I was offered ice-cream made of breast milk, I'd probably try it. Milk is milk. But from a business point of view, manufacturing it might just be a tad impractical.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I think that they should make Icecream out of the tears of orphaned children...
    and if there isnt enough orphans we make more..
    They're only people..

We must save the poor cows...

GO PETA!!

Wazdakka wrote: »
    I think that they should make Icecream out of the tears of orphaned children...

Ewww, watery ice-cream! :eek:
    Unless you can make the orphans cry milk then this really will not work.

If they want breast milk ice cream, Pamela Anderson has the tools for the job, I see no mention of offering her mammary services in said letter either ..... or other well endowed female supporters of PETA .......

I mean, if they want me to impregnant Pamela to get production up & running, I'll begrudgingly volunteer my services :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

In Soviet Russia, cow milk you

ven0m wrote: »
    If they want breast milk ice cream, Pamela Anderson has the tools for the job, I see no mention of offering her mammary services in said letter either ..... or other well endowed female supporters of PETA .......

I mean, if they want me to impregnant Pamela to get production up & running, I'll begrudgingly volunteer my services :D

Mmmmm.....
    Ben & Jerry's - Hepatitis flavour.

• Advertisement

Meh - it's PETA. Go figure.
    They're not a real organisation, merely a collection of ignorant dullards talking shite for our amusement.

If I was offered ice-cream made of breast milk, I'd probably try it. Milk is milk. But from a business point of view, manufacturing it might just be a tad impractical.

I see the problem with your post ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

ven0m wrote: »
    PETA - the same people who believe in animal castration, which in itself is a form of cruelty in my eyes - imagine you're a dog, happy as Larry & then all of a sudden your owner decides "hey, let's lop his bollox off!".
    I think neutering is a necessary evil though but yes, neuter the female not the male. Females still have their sex drive afterwards - poor males pretty much lose their personalities. We had a cat - a tough bastard - who was always getting into fights and coming home with lumps taken out of him, as well as disappearing for days on end, so my mum decided to have him snipped. The males in the family were really pissed off with her. Sure enough he turned into a lazy, fat, apathetic, dazed lump... Poor dude. My mum was never forgiven. The female we got neutered was the exact same as she had been beforehand and continued to enjoy plenty of gentleman callers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

PETA make me sick. I suppose have a farm on naked women lined up in a barn and having the milk squeezed from their tits is more humane to animals...

Retards.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd love to see how they plan to manufacture this milk? A dairy farm for women?
    So would I.

I don't see what the problem is I think it's a great idea, it would create jobs for thousands of women and would keep them out of real workplaces so men can get on with their jobs and make sexist jokes without enraging some feminist on the blob.

ScumLord wrote: »
    So would I.

I don't see what the problem is I think it's a great idea, it would create jobs for thousands of women and would keep them out of real workplaces so men can get on with their jobs and make sexist jokes without enraging some feminist on the blob.

You sir are all class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

But I prefer working with men!

Dudess wrote: »
    I think neutering is a necessary evil though but yes, neuter the female not the male. Females still have their sex drive afterwards - poor males pretty much lose their personalities. We had a cat - a tough bastard - who was always getting into fights and coming home with lumps taken out of him, as well as disappearing for days on end, so my mum decided to have him snipped. The males in the family were really pissed off with her. Sure enough he turned into a lazy, fat, apathetic, dazed lump... Poor dude. My mum was never forgiven. The female we got neutered was the exact same as she had been beforehand and continued to enjoy plenty of gentleman callers.

Yes, but where is the consideration for 'the rights for the animal', which is the bottom line for PETA, that's my argument against PETA's stance.

And you're right about males losing their personality, but it's still forced sterlisation against the will/wishes of an animal, & PETA = animal rights. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The best thing about this story is that they are taking the advice of a Dr. Spock!

The Vulcans must know something we don't!

The best thing about this story is that they are taking the advice of a Dr. Spock!

The Vulcans must know something we don't!

They know human female boobies > all :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

jebuz wrote: »
    ooh poor - let's not be avonmore of that!!

Fine, I won't milk it.

Advertisement