Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thick walls Georgian house?

Options
  • 24-09-2008 8:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

I'm moving into an apartment in the basement of a Georgian house and just wondering would the WALLS seperating me from my nextdoor neighbour be thick?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Most likely. But we're intrigued now, what is it that you plan to do?
    Are you wondering if they can would hear the screams? Are you a musician? do you keep howler monkeys as pets? come on spill!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Gonna lure people back to the gaff and murder them? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭coverband

Lol. No!!!! I just love quiet and don't want to hear my neighbour

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

coverband wrote: »
    I'm moving into an apartment in the basement of a Georgian house and just wondering would the WALLS seperating me from my nextdoor neighbour be thick?

I think you should think about what upstairs noise might me like.... might be dodgy floorboards in the apartment upstairs??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭coverband

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I think you should think about what upstairs noise might me like.... might be dodgy floorboards in the apartment upstairs??

Thanks it was actually the NEXTDOOR neighbour I was worrying about

• Advertisement
Advertisement