Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Rockband Band

• 24-09-2008 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Does any one want to set up a Irish Rockband Band. Just for fun. It would to nice to play with some one from ireland rather that some stupid american kid
    So leave your Gamertag Below or send me a friend request My tag is
    MDA x Butters

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

hi, add me, The Batman IRL, i'd be up for a bit of Rock Band whenever.

I've only completed medium Guitar and medium Drums, and had started Hard Guitar, but got stuck along the way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Me pls :D

Only bought it there on Sunday :O .... but can play most Drums on Medium, some hard and near all guitar on expert

I dont mind singin or whatever either....except if its one of them foreign songs :P

Gamertag : SeanDerMann

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

Yeah I'm up for this. I got the game at launch and haven't played anyone from Ireland yet. I have hardly touched the drums, so I am pretty useless at them but I'd sure be willing to play bass or guitar.

Gamertag : Rochie IRL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

CKWPORT wrote: »
    hi, add me, The Batman IRL, i'd be up for a bit of Rock Band whenever.

I've only completed medium Guitar and medium Drums, and had started Hard Guitar, but got stuck along the way...

atleast your honest about it... Sick of playing american kids " i own this game, i just hurt my finger playin and cant win anymore... hence my 12 % game completion " :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

I'll play sometime. ROC E REDSKULL.
    I've more or less finished the game on guitar Expert, except for that feckin greengrass and high tides. Drums now playing on hard( not to good yet).

I'll even sing for a laugh!!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

ROC1977 wrote: »
    I'll play sometime. ROC E REDSKULL.
    I've more or less finished the game on guitar Expert, except for that feckin greengrass and high tides. Drums now playing on hard( not to good yet).

I'll even sing for a laugh!!! lol

lol yep that song frustrated the t!ts off me and countless others too :)
    This might be fun with Irish etc .. cant play this online with the american kids way too annoying ...

smog77 here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Add me everyone.

Love this to bits and I'm getting back online next weekend :)

Completed all 3 careers on Expert, so I'll do anything, but guitar is certainly my forte ;)

Lookin forward to this!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Cullyz0rz

I'll play all levels... all instruments...

There's a few songs on drums I can't pass, and a few songs on guitar I can't pass.. otherwise cool.

and I have all DLC

oh.. and I have RB2 if anyone wants to do their career online :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

What 360 have you got to play RB2. NTSC (US model). Coz its not out on PAL yet. And its not region free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

Oooh, add me too. I'll do any instrument on any level. There's a couple of songs I haven't quite got down on drums but fine with 99% of 'em.

• Advertisement
Advertisement