Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies Hotel Voucher Offer

Options
  • 24-09-2008 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about this ? A friend of my wifes apparently got a great deal on a hotel break in Ireland with a voucher she got from Woodies - not sure if you have to spend so much to qualify for the offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

You have to spend over 50 euro in selected Woodies stores to qualify (for example: Carrickmines definately do it but Sallynoggin dont seem to).
    You then go online to a special woodies website and enter the code on the coupon you received to book. I have a seen a few vouchers and they seem to all have the same code on the back. Not sure if you need to hand the voucher over when you stay though, otherwise you could just use the same one over and over

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

You have to spend over 50 euro in selected Woodies stores to qualify (for example: Carrickmines definately do it but Sallynoggin dont seem to).
    You then go online to a special woodies website and enter the code on the coupon you received to book. I have a seen a few vouchers and they seem to all have the same code on the back. Not sure if you need to hand the voucher over when you stay though, otherwise you could just use the same one over and over

Yes I've since seen a post on another board that suggests that the numbers are all the same !!!. I do know that with the Supervalu offer where you collect the tokens when we availed of this some years ago the hotel asked for the completed savings book when we were checking in.

Advertisement