Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endless Setlist - Have you completed it?

Options
  • 24-09-2008 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

This poll will work properly, I swear.

So, who's completed the endless setlist, what instrument and what difficulty??

Also, before anyone votes, if you did Vocals on Expert, you amaze me...

Have you completed it?? 7 votes

Medium Guitar
    0%
    Medium Bass
    14%
    xo_CHEWY_ox 1 vote
    Medium Vocals
    0%
    Medium Drums
    0%
    Hard Guitar
    14%
    xo_CHEWY_ox 1 vote
    Hard Bass
    14%
    xo_CHEWY_ox 1 vote
    Hard Vocals
    0%
    Hard Drums
    0%
    Expert Guitar
    14%
    xo_CHEWY_ox 1 vote
    Expert Bass
    0%
    Expert Vocals
    14%
    Seraphicblue 1 vote
    Expert Drums
    0%
    I has no friends offline...
    28%
    Burning EclipseBIGButters 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I have no friends offline...................(That would be able to stick playing through the endless setlist)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BIGButters

I did it on expert drums i hurt my self very badley

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

I haven't done this but I'm planning an "Endless Setlist Night" at my place pretty soon.

The idea will be 6 different people who can play random stuff at expert difficulty. 6 to provide certain people with rests, but obviously the best players are gonna have to take certain instruments at the end of the setlist :/
    Also, before anyone votes, if you did Vocals on Expert, you amaze me...

I can pass everything on vocals expert pretty easy.... it's the drums and guitar that seem to hate me :/

The funny thing is that there's an "Endless Setlist 2" on Rock Band 2.... it's 84 songs long... a few hours nastier than "Endless Setlist"... which is going to suck.

Also there's an achievement on xbox to pass all of Endless Setlist 2 without pausing or failing once... of course you can do it on medium though.

It's appropriately called "Bladder of Steel Award"... for obvious reasons. Keep some bottles handy by your xbox... and if you are female, add a funnel.

it's gonna suck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Cully wrote: »
    I haven't done this but I'm planning an "Endless Setlist Night" at my place pretty soon.

The idea will be 6 different people who can play random stuff at expert difficulty. 6 to provide certain people with rests, but obviously the best players are gonna have to take certain instruments at the end of the setlist :/

I can pass everything on vocals expert pretty easy.... it's the drums and guitar that seem to hate me :/

The funny thing is that there's an "Endless Setlist 2" on Rock Band 2.... it's 84 songs long... a few hours nastier than "Endless Setlist"... which is going to suck.

Also there's an achievement on xbox to pass all of Endless Setlist 2 without pausing or failing once... of course you can do it on medium though.

It's appropriately called "Bladder of Steel Award"... for obvious reasons. Keep some bottles handy by your xbox... and if you are female, add a funnel.

it's gonna suck!

*Wayne's World* We're not worthy, we're not worthy... :D

I've done the vocals tour on expert, most with ease, some with (great) difficulty, but doing all 54 in a row. Sandpaper-like throat me thinks!!:P

Advertisement