Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows CE 5.0 Printing Steup

• 24-09-2008 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi.

We have just bought about 30-40 Thin Clients all running Windows CE 5.0.

But having no joy trying to set up out oki dot matrix using the sueless print setup that comes with the CE OS. Has anyone done this or can they guide me to a result?

There are 3 methods of printing/setup on the TC.

RDP/ICA Printers
    JETCET Print 4.0
    LPD Control

I am setting it up using the generic text driver as its is just to print tickets for now.

It is connect throught LPT1

and when I print or try to I for one can not find the printer (I use citrix) to print and when I try localy the JetCet keeps comming up which only has epson cannon and hp printers listed.

Any help would be very welcome!!!

1Love

Advertisement