Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasvegas album

Options
  • 24-09-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Anyone get this yet, if your looking for something fresh I higly recommend it, very rocky, lead singer fantastic voice, bit like a young bono.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

Yep i got it, i was familiar with most of it before i got it but yeah i agree its a great debut album. Cant really see the U2 comparison at all, which in my opinion is a good thing. Saw them at ****** aswell and was very impressed with live show.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Trev C wrote: »
    Yep i got it, i was familiar with most of it before i got it but yeah i agree its a great debut album. Cant really see the U2 comparison at all, which in my opinion is a good thing. Saw them at ****** aswell and was very impressed with live show.

Don't think there anything like U2, I meant his voice is similar to Bono when he was young, lead singer has a great range especially on any of the strong notes. Haven't stopped listening to since i got it, fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

total cráp imo

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

Yeah, I heard Brandon Flowers from The Killers recommend this band recently and they seem to be gaining alot of interest, from what I have heard from them so far, I'd say they are definetly worth checking out!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Starts off well, fades to inane drivel. Typical of as lot of albums lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Starts off well, fades to inane drivel. Typical of as lot of albums lately.

Really? oh ok thats interesting.... maybe I would be better off just downloading the singles/songs I like then..... its just that I was curious as I keep hearing people going on about them!

Advertisement