Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave McSavage beaten up?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I was just thinking there, that this thread is too much publicity for that clown.

360+ odd posts are too much for that goon. There's no such thing as bad publicity....

It makes no difference..he's barred from most of the venues in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Degsy wrote: »
    It makes no difference..he's barred from most of the venues in Dublin

Exactly, and besides I feel like destroyong someone's life today. In an awful mood :mad: Down with the McSavage fellow I say. I after beer tonight and tis beer I shall have.

My this time tomorrow I want a decent YouTube vid where McSavage is crying naked on the floor of The Internaional with only his broken guitar to save his blushes .. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Any further advocation of violence towards anyone will result in a very long ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

He's still a good stand-up comedian in a comedy club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

He's still a good stand-up comedian in a comedy club.
    On Mars maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Yeah..leave the man alone...on an island somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Degsy wrote: »
    Yeah..leave the man alone...on an island somewhere.

OR... we could repeatedly stab him in the face?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Terry wrote: »
    Any further advocation of violence towards anyone will result in a very long ban.
    genericguy wrote: »
    OR... we could repeatedly stab him in the face?

Don't say you weren't warned.
    Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

If he was to slag you in the street, would that give you the right to hit him?

Terry before you jump on this, I have no intention of doing it, just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

If the opportunity arised..would you care about the right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Dunno why, but this post has me in stitches here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

right, you know the way buskers have licenses and that? what do these licenses imply?

like could you and 3 or 4 mates arrive where mcsavage was doing a gig, and stand directly in front of him for the entire duration of his set, moving wherever he moves and never closer than 2 or 3 feet from him?

like surely having a buskers license doesnt give you a right to own the pavement, but could he get you removed for loitering if it exempts him from it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

David Mcsavage recives Mcsavage beating?

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    David Mcsavage recives Mcsavage beating?
    Did he get fries with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Never heard of the guy...am i alone in this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Soby wrote: »
    Never heard of the guy...am i alone in this?

^Pat has a beautiful laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Ste.phen wrote: »
    See someone bet up Dave McSavage!
    some guy took offense at whatever he said about his wife and the guy hopped him
    Two 17 year olds had to pull the guy off him He is playing it up for all its worth as he had his kids with him
    People were texting Ian Dempsey and saying they were not surprised as he is so annoying
    I swear to God I didnt' do it. I said i'd smack him if I ever saw him, but I didn't mean it, I swear!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

As an aside, I <3 the tags on this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Nope.

And from what I've read about him here, he sounds like a right unfunny cnut that prob deserved a slap.(and perhaps a boot too)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

He should be shot and raped!!! What a cnut!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Just seen an ad for the above Pr**k on RTE2 so thats what our tv licence money is spent on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

OutlawPete wrote: »

dear god. just remember pete, i'm in whenever you want me.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Just seen an ad for the above Pr**k on RTE2 so thats what our tv licence money is spent on.

I agree. Also he is on the cover of the Culture section of the Sunday Times. The article inside is handy, as it helps me keep track of the many many reasons I despise this man.

BTW did the flashmob at the International happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

I just realised that this idiot has a famous twin. Seriously, pause the video at just the right time. Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

The prick was out in trinity recently for med day. I had read this thread a week before and thought to myself surely he couldnt be that bad. I was wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Bashing Dave McSavage is a martial art invented by the IRA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I just realised that this idiot has a famous twin. Seriously, pause the video at just the right time. Amazing.

http://www.lahiguera.net/cinemania/actores/eugene_levy/fotos/2857/eugene_levy.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I made the mistake of watching that video, I shouldnt have had really, I've seen him do some retarded **** on the street before and I prayed that someone would take offence to his BS and smack him down.

The man is a prat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

It just goes to show how out of touch RTE are. Embarrassing really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement