Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave McSavage beaten up?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Degsys <3

Here is a cache example

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

,mnb wrote: »
    Ye if you go to a comedy gig you can expect to get the piss taken out of you. He is very smart and original but thats besides the point. He is not half as bad as most comedians at taking the piss out of the audience. What about Jimmy Carr, Jack Dee. They would rip the total piss out of the lot of you but they dont get beaten up. And before you say they are funny and he isnt well comedy is the ear of the listener.

There's a world of difference between adults choosing to go to a comedy show knowing they might become the target of piss-taking by the comedian, and ordinary people, couples, and families with kids walking the streets of their city getting offensive comments shouted at them by some specky beaky f*ck with a guitar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

/skips to end of thread.

Is it true his father was a top politician, Minister for Foreign Affairs? Think I heard that somewhere but I don't know if it's true or not

If it’s true, I’d say the family are disappointed at the career path he’s choosen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

His dad is Eamon Andrews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

His father is David Andrews, a former minister for foreign affairs, and a Dublin FF TD for many years. His brother is Barry Andrews, minister for children.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

IronMan wrote: »
    His father is David Andrews, a former minister for foreign affairs, and a Dublin FF TD for many years. His brother is Barry Andrews, minister for children.

I imagine David is the pride and joy of the family then? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

His brother is Barry Andrews, minister for children.
    How apt...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

copacetic wrote: »
    Either way Onkle is gunning for your ass.

He said he had a missus though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

slideways wrote: »
    How apt...

Yep. He's well suited having spent many years getting used to a man with a mental age of 7 throwing tantrums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

God, can you imagine the backlash if it actually turned out to be Degsy who smacked McSavage*? The tabloids will spin this site as a breeding ground for scumbags!

*not that he did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

His brother is Barry Andrews, minister for children.

I find that kinda funny considering the abuse dms gives to innocent randomers about being child molesters/ abusers.

Is he part of his brothers policy to prevent child abuse? Let some **** wit make unprovoked comments about peopels character and integrity.

Also Violence is one of our basic instincts like it or not.. we feel threatened we attack back. Weather the moral/pc brigade like it or not Its part of our nature, Sugar coat it as much as you want, we are still animal's!

Some people repress their instinct's better then others.

The law even recognizes this as while there is a charge of assault, there is also a lesser charge of provoked assault.

I'm not saying yer man shouldn't of had better control over himself, but at the same time the nature of what dms does, he should be prepared for a retaliation, weather it be an exchanging of words or in this case violence.

put your hand in the fire, expect to get burnt...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Never heard of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

dlofnep wrote: »
    Never heard of him.

Ye don't want to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Never heard of him.

I envy you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Never heard of him.

Me too, thought I was the only one, he seems like a right tool though

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Rabies wrote: »
    Who

:/

I know I could google it, but I'm too lazy

You're a mod of Humour, you should know.

Oh wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

This is one of the best threads since the legendary mcsavage thread (which i want back now dammit!)

Seriously everybody here complaining of violence would you actually go out in public and insult people for years and expect not to get beaten up? His act is just insulting people for other peoples supposed enjoyment. Do you think if you were minding your own business walking down grafton st and some toerag starts screaming you're a kiddie fiddler that your response would be ha ha yes thats very witty! I don't think so.

If the sun is to be believed ( can't believe i actually said that) then the guy who beat him up wasn't extremely provoked and probably a bit of a scumbag. Violence isn't the answer but mcsavage definitely had it long overdue. I think it shows that people don't always think with their fists as this happened before now and he's been around a long long time.

I'd say the people who are shocked about the slaps here are the same people who will see his act and come back on boards to talk about how offensive it is to pc ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

slideways wrote: »
    Its ironing... Degsy is quite possibly McSavage's biggest fan

In pretty much everyone of those Youtube vids there's a degsy2 calling him a prick/w@nker/@rsehole etc in the comments section.
    LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

micmclo wrote: »
    /skips to end of thread.

Is it true his father was a top politician, Minister for Foreign Affairs? Think I heard that somewhere but I don't know if it's true or not

If it’s true, I’d say the family are disappointed at the career path he’s choosen.

You're thinking of Ardal O'Hanlon. Twas his dad who had FA afaik.

I checked youtube. He just seems to be some random fella singing songs on the side of the street. What's so special about him that warrants an 11 page thread? Genuine curiosity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

If you read through the thread you'd see why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Thats pretty much all he is with the added 'bonus' of being a shyte and all his act/songs are full of insults.

Classic mcsavage 'joke'-

McShyte to man in wheelchair-"you'll never be a stand up comedian" and thats the more gentle of his crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

LolaDub wrote: »
    McShyte to man in wheelchair-"you'll never be a stand up comedian" and thats the more gentle of his crap.

Or how he "dropped the hand" on his child when she was sleeping with him.

Ho, ho, ho! Fukin hilarious!

I hope if he's reading this thread he's squinting at the screen through two puffed black eyes, while his recently flattened nose hisses, sniffs and puffs as he tries to draw breath and his tongue worries at the bloody shards that are all that's left of his rotten teeth, causing intense bolts of pain to shoot up his fractured jawline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Dinter wrote: »
    Or how he "dropped the hand" on his child when she was sleeping with him.

Ho, ho, ho! Fukin hilarious!

I hope if he's reading this thread he's squinting at the screen through two puffed black eyes, while his recently flattened nose hisses, sniffs and puffs as he tries to draw breath and his tongue worries at the bloody shards that are all that's left of his rotten teeth, causing intense bolts of pain to shoot up his fractured jawline.

Maybe he could do a rerun on Saturday in Temple Bar betcha loads of people would turn up.

Might even pay money to see that

Naos wrote: »
    If you read through the thread you'd see why.

I've better things to do with my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Than don't post on the thread asking who he is?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭CPT. SURF

You have over seven thousand posts! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

You're thinking of Ardal O'Hanlon. Twas his dad who had FA afaik.

Nope, McSavage's dad is David Andrews, ex Minister for Foreign Affairs and his brother is Barry Andrews FF back bencher.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

For the record Ardel O'Hanlon's dad is a former FF TD too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Jumbo156 wrote: »
    Nope, McSavage's dad is David Andrews, ex Minister for Foreign Affairs and his brother is Barry Andrews FF back bencher.
    yep and David Andrews is a really nice guy- bought me and some friends a few beers and lunch in Ranelagh in my student days- not party members either. Doesnt he do the Red Cross or something nowdays.

Maybe can arrange an ambulance for Junior.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement