Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave McSavage beaten up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Jumbo156 wrote: »
    Nope, McSavage's dad is David Andrews, ex Minister for Foreign Affairs and his brother is Barry Andrews FF back bencher.

Ah. Ardal's dad was Minister of Health. My bad. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Ah. Ardal's dad was Minister of Health. My bad. :P
    and a doctor and can patch the lad up - good lateral thinking there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

Interesting to note that on his youtube channel he has only 18 channel comments after 2 years of holding the account. Both the last two have been posted since he last logged in (6 days ago) are slating him. You have to wonder if account comments can be deleted by the account holder, and if so, did he only manage to get 16 positive comments in 24 months which he decided not to delete...

i wonder how long his antics would last in Patrick Street Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

If this story is true then it means McFuckbag brought his kids out with him as he went about his business abusing people on the street? And they witnessed him getting the digs? If it is true, whatever you say about the prick, that is incredibly irresponsible behaviour on his part: first of all for setting a poxy example for his kids and secondly to put them in a situation where they have to bear the brunt of somebody's response because of his big mouth.
    What a prick.
    Even if it's not true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭,mnb

Ignore my last thread. I was mixing him up with David O'Doherty thats why I thought you were all being so harsh. Ye Dave McSavage doesnt seem to be great. Maybe he should be more careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Was deffo degsy at this stage, still no post by him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Probably still celebrating it..

And yes, Mcsavage is a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Has it actually been verified yet or are we still going on the ops mothers email???

LolaDub wrote: »
    Has it actually been verified yet or are we still going on the ops mothers email???
    LolaDub- I know you have problems with mothers. But this mother we should trust.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

CDfm wrote: »
    LolaDub- I know you have problems with mothers. But this mother we should trust.

Excuse me?

LolaDub wrote: »
    Excuse me?
    Ah was it you with the Irish blokes are too mammied on another thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,753 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

If that story is true I simply would not hit him because that way i'd be giving him a platform to wah about it. It's difficult but the best way to deal with a brat like him is just ignore his provocation.
    Then again i fully understand some people not being able to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

did he not used to post here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

While I do not condemn the actions of whoever decked 'McSavage' (not his real name, BTW), there are quite a few people who deserve it more.

Brendan O'Connor, for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭board om

talk about a coincidence. i was just reading through this thread and i had the TV on in the background, and who should be on Channel 4 but this unfunny turd. it is showing clips of some of his street performances and he is just unnecessarily taunting the people passing by. and ironicaly the proframme is called 'Headwreckers'. it couldn't have a more appropiate name.

i had forgotten just how unfunny he actually is. he is just annoying if nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

While I do not condemn the actions of whoever decked 'McSavage' (not his real name, BTW), there are quite a few people who deserve it more.

Brendan O'Connor, for one.

Agreed.

But why choose? Just deck both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

One of my mates texted me to say he saw McRavaged cycling down Lesson Street, and he didn't lool like he had been brutually attacked and beaten round the head in the past few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

IronMan wrote: »
    One of my mates texted me to say he saw McRavaged cycling down Lesson Street, and he didn't lool like he had been brutually attacked and beaten round the head in the past few days.

Was Degsy chasing him by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

One of my mates texted me to say he saw McRavaged cycling down Lesson Street,

And he didn't clothes line him off the bike?

crap mate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

stovelid wrote: »
    Agreed.

But why choose? Just deck both.

What we need is some kind of giant man to dash their heads together and crack their skulls like runny eggs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

ClioV6 wrote: »
    And he didn't clothes line him off the bike?

crap mate.

Ya, he ain't my mate no more. This same fellow once saw Barry "Good friends with celebrity solicitor Gerald Kean" Egan walking down Kildare St, and he didn't do his civic duty by roundhouse kicking the guy in the puss. All bluster, no affirmative action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

This same fellow once saw Barry "Good friends with celebrity solicitor Gerald Kean" Egan walking down Kildare St, and he didn't do his civic duty by roundhouse kicking the guy in the puss. All bluster, no affirmative action.

He was probably temporarily blinded by the mere sight of Barry Egan, thus allowing the pathetic sycophant to make good his escape.

That is one butt-ugly mo-fo...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,386 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Was Degsy chasing him by any chance?

I think Degsy IS McSavage. Let's face it, they both come out with some unmerciful sh1t...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Speer

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    I never understand why people hate Dave McSavage.

Haven't seen him in town in ages, but always thought he was a good laugh....
    He's not funny.I'd say he was a bully at school.He fits the profile perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭board om

Speer wrote: »

your right that he isnt funny but i doubt he was a bully at shcool. more like he was bullied at school and he is trying to get revenge. up until now he has just been making jokes at innocent passers-by, but soon he will be running up behind people on grafton street and giving them wedgies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

Never liked that McSavage bloke.. Pat Kenny has always seemed to feature him on The Late Late Show at varying times as well. He is not even funny.

I think McSavage has a mighty anger management problem. By that scumbag (nice one, bud! ;)) giving McSavage a good leathering, it's as though McSavage finally got a taste of his own medicine. Very bitter medicine to swallow, methinks..

But this incident won't usurp McSavage's crap comedic zeal in the slightest from now on. If anything, it will fire him up even more (as if he isn't enough of a middle-aged, angry bastard already).

Hell, he'll probably even put this in his future stand-up 'material'! Actually, he'll probably be sitting opposite Prat Kenny shortly, capitalising on 'My Scumbag Horror' in the most Machiavellian-esque way possible.

Ironically, he might have the last laugh (or cheque!)..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Speer wrote: »
    I'd be more inclined to say he was bullied in school, with that cake cutter of a nose he would be a prime target for the bigger boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I think Degsy IS McSavage. Let's face it, they both come out with some unmerciful sh1t...

Who the fug is 'Degsy'? Seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

hmmm tbh, if anyone jumped on him, without him saying anything out of line, id stop it, or stop him from getting milt ( as he is... a whimp )

if he said anything obviously out of line, id be hitting him too

Quite simple Rly. :O

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement