Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave McSavage beaten up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

i hate that guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Dodge wrote: »
    Than don't post on the thread asking who he is?:rolleyes:

Surely, wouldn't it be logically quicker to just ask instead of reading countless pages?
    CPT. SURF wrote: »
    You have over seven thousand posts! lol

With my amazing 4 posts per day on average, God knows how I found time to do anything else with my days. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Nice to see some justice in the world finally...was a long time since the last one happened.

He really irritates the sh|t out of me:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Love the way this topic has almost 10,000 views. The Evening Herald should use the headline "Dave McSavage beaten up" - they'd sell every copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mang

i remember i had to flip out on him a few years back, i was walking through temple bar on my fone with a mate and dave came legging it up, grabbed the phone outa my hand, whacked it onto loud speaker, started shouting something like... "your coming in loud and clear live in temple bar" over his wee mic. with that he slagged the poor girl on the other end and then handed my phone to a complete random stranger who turned out to be a scumbag that dosent mind aquiring other peoples phones through ill means.. with that he legged it. i flipped out, walked up to dave who then ripped the piss outa me infront of loads of people, i wanted to kick the living f*kk out of him, i waited on and pulled him up on it, of course he denied it, again with me flipping out and then an american tourist came over asking about his cd.. the tourist had a camcorder, he caught the whole thing.. only for that i was going to get the garda down on a conspiricy of dave working with the junkies.. which to be honest wouldnt have suprised me..

i told him he could either pay out for a new phone there and then, take a bating, or ill get the coppers... after much hassling i got him to pay up for a new phone.. in the phone shop i pointed at the n-gage and he argued that it was a 5110 which was a significantly cheaper.. the american guy was still floating around with us.. i t was clear on the camera what type of phone i had.. he bought me a new one wouldnt pay for the game that was in it.. cheap f*"kk.

i hate that man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

ShellBell1 wrote: »

Who the fug is 'Degsy'? Seriously.

The guy who attacked McSavage.

@ mang

Holy **** man, thats awful. That post should get its own thread. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

if i dont know mcsavage then is there something wrong with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

taidghbaby wrote: »
    if i dont know mcsavage then is there something wrong with me?
    Nope, but you're lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭D!armu!d

Was there the day it happened.. was walking past just beforehand and he was slagging off an oldish couple of tourists walking past (we don't have sex anymore, we just eat ice-cream).

I kept going & heard his 'joke' to the guy = you're girlfriend is beautiful. Nothing offensive about it, especially compared to some of the ****e he usually comes out with. The guy had a shaved red head, glasses (his girlfriend was fit though!).

Anyway the guy threw his box of tools down and started threatening mc savage. Mc savage started pleading 'i just said yur girlfriend was beautiful, my family is here watching, there are gardai around'. The guy threatened him a bit and then the funniest thing was he had to bend down and spend a full minute on this knees picking all the bits from his tool up while everyone was watching him and thinking what a freak he was (maybe that's what made him even madder).

Eventually the guy started walking away and mc savage said 'sorry about that, i'll carry on now'. they guy came running back and had a swing at him at which point there was a lot of shouting from the crowd to leave him alone and a bunch of people (fair play to one young guy who got him in a headlock) broke it up. Then mcsavage hit the guy a couple of times through the crowd, and the guy said - you're after hitting me with people holding my arms and i'll get you some day on your own. then he walked off past crying children with his girlfriend, who had stayed perfectly calm & silent for the whole thing.

I am no fan of mcsavage, but the crowds reaction said it all - the other guy was a scumbag with too short a fuse and would probably have got a beating himself from 20-30 people if he hadn't backed off.

The gardai prob have it on video since it was in temple bar square.

following on from my last post, and having read parts of this thread then i have come to a conclusion:

you play with fire and your gonna get burnt!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    The guy who attacked McSavage.

@ mang

Holy **** man, thats awful. That post should get its own thread. :eek:

Oh, is that one of those questions in the Leaving Cert I should have known the answer to?

Damn! :eek:

Shur, this guy 'Degsy' is obviously a celebrity in the same public visibility ranks as Tom Cruise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

diroche wrote: »
    Was there the day it happened.. was walking past just beforehand and he was slagging off an oldish couple of tourists walking past (we don't have sex anymore, we just eat ice-cream).

I kept going & heard his 'joke' to the guy = you're girlfriend is beautiful. Nothing offensive about it, especially compared to some of the ****e he usually comes out with. The guy had a shaved red head, glasses (his girlfriend was fit though!).

Anyway the guy threw his box of tools down and started threatening mc savage. Mc savage started pleading 'i just said yur girlfriend was beautiful, my family is here watching, there are gardai around'. The guy threatened him a bit and then the funniest thing was he had to bend down and spend a full minute on this knees picking all the bits from his tool up while everyone was watching him and thinking what a freak he was (maybe that's what made him even madder).

Eventually the guy started walking away and mc savage said 'sorry about that, i'll carry on now'. they guy came running back and had a swing at him at which point there was a lot of shouting from the crowd to leave him alone and a bunch of people (fair play to one young guy who got him in a headlock) broke it up. Then mcsavage hit the guy a couple of times through the crowd, and the guy said - you're after hitting me with people holding my arms and i'll get you some day on your own. then he walked off past crying children with his girlfriend, who had stayed perfectly calm & silent for the whole thing.

I am no fan of mcsavage, but the crowds reaction said it all - the other guy was a scumbag with too short a fuse and would probably have got a beating himself from 20-30 people if he hadn't backed off.

The gardai prob have it on video since it was in temple bar square

So hopefully they will be doing McSavage for assualt?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,387 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Oh, is that one of those questions in the Leaving Cert I should have known the answer to?

Shur, this guy 'Degsy' is obviously a celebrity in the same public visibility ranks as Tom Cruise.

more in the same vane as George W Bush

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Completely unfunny. I've seen his "act" in Temple Bar. Note to McSavage: shouting and insulting tourists is not funny. Go home, you are impressing nobody.

What the hell are you on about man? Think you may have misunderstood my post tbh :confused:

And why quote my comment to mang? And change the colour of my text to blue? :confused::confused:

Did you think I was talking to you?

Did you read mangs post?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dirty Bastard mcsavage and a coward to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Surely if you go to a Dave McSavage gig, you expect to get the piss taken out of you? No?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

So are the garda pressing charges against you, Degsy? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Degsy wrote: »

How can you possibly type with handcuffs on, Degsy?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

How can you possibly type with handcuffs on, Degsy?
    McSavage lets him out of the handcuffs and demands that he type nasty horrible words about him on boards. Then he spanks his bottom till it's red raw. It's all part of the sado-masochistic games they play with each other.

Each to their own, Pighead supposes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Pighead wrote: »
    McSavage lets him out of the handcuffs and demands that he type nasty horrible words about him on boards. Then he spanks his bottom till it's red raw. It's all part of the sado-masochistic games they play with each other.

Each to their own, Pighead supposes.

I kind of meant that Degsy was handcuffed by the police, I sincerely doubt a pussy like McRavaged could detain a superhero like Degsy.

No that's not jealousy you detect. Shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Surely if you go to a Dave McSavage gig, you expect to get the piss taken out of you? No?

Whats a mcsavage gig?

Walking down the fcuking street, being harassed by a random knob end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭vote4pedro

The prick was back out in Temple Bar yesterday doing his usual schtick so unfortunately he hasn't been put off after it. Unbelievably there was a huge crowd, many of whom actually gave him money while he pathetically begged them "please do give as much as you can, this is my job". He's a grown man ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

I think we'd all love to see him do his street act in a place away from his usual safe street camera covered spots. I'd thouroughly enjoy it if he announced a tour including street dates in St Mary's Park in Limerick, Knocknaheeny in Cork, Ballymun in Dublin, and other similar spots...

Karma would beat the living sh!te out of him, and quite possibly insert his guitar in a place a guitar should never be inserted :eek:
    (unless your name is Dave McSavage)

Motosam wrote: »
    Whats a mcsavage gig?

like a chicken mcsandwich only filled with sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

taidghbaby wrote: »
    like a chicken mcsandwich only filled with sh1t

So just like a chicken mcsandwich then?

javaboy wrote: »
    So just like a chicken mcsandwich then?
    you make a valid point

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

He can be quite funny as long as it's not me he's taking the piss out of, but if you ever go see him as a stand-up he's dire. After seeing his "show" it became quite apparent that his street stuff is incredibly prepared. He's not very good off-the-cuff, and has absolutely no good written material for a show.

What he does is amateur theatrics, not comedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Motosam wrote: »
    Whats a mcsavage gig?

Walking down the fcuking street, being harassed by a random knob end.
    Well maybe he should go all Andy Kaufman theres only so many weeks to the Wrestling shows in Dublin.

Chris Jericho is getting an Honory UCD Degree - maybe Dave McSavage can fight him for it.

Good gig- Id go.

• Advertisement

Degsy wrote: »

yay its degsy :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement