Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave McSavage beaten up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,387 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    yay its degsy :P

I keep telling yiz, but yiz don't listen:

Degsy IS McSavage. He's been here all along...!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    more in the same vane as George W Bush

Hmmm.. What's a "vane"? :rolleyes:

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    What the hell are you on about man? Think you may have misunderstood my post tbh :confused:
    Well, it's like The Magic Roundabout in here sometimes.
    And why quote my comment to mang?
    I thought he might be a bit lonely. Sniff, sniff. :(
    And change the colour of my text to blue? :confused::confused:
    Well, blue is soooo this season's colour!
    Did you think I was talking to you?
    Talkin' to me? Well, I don't see anyone else here..! :p
    Did you read mangs post?
    No, my eyeballs fell out. But I'm grand again now. :)

ShellBell1 wrote: »
    Hmmm.. What's a "vane"? :rolleyes:

Way-hey! You know you've got them when all they've got to go on are the tyops!!

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Way-hey! You know you've got them when all they've got to go on are the tyops!!

Got what exactly?

Measles?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Well, it's like The Magic Roundabout in here sometimes.

etc etc etc

:eek:....:confused:.....:rolleyes:....:D

Ah you must be new to the internet....Welcome :pac:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

F*cken c*nt. The man is not a comedian, his shows are profane, offensive and vile. How he gets a crowd is inexplicible.

I don't condone violence, however good ol' Dave here is quite an exception. I personally hope the rumours are true.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Aspiration wrote: »
    F*cken c*nt. The man is not a comedian, his shows are profane, offensive and vile. How he gets a crowd is inexplicible.

While I'm not a fan, some people do like profane, offensive and vile in their comedians. Hence the crowd.

Besides most popular comedians nowadays would probably have been considered vile and offensive in years gone by. Maybe Dave McSavage is just ahead of his time? :eek:

With that said, it sounds like he acts like a dick to people outside of his shows who haven't agreed to participate. That's not right. It should be like the Thunderdome rules. If you go to his show, you're fair game but if he goes around insulting people on the street who didn't go looking for it, then he deserves what he gets (from those people).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Tbh as far as McSavage is concerned, when reading about his exploits begging on the street, try and imagine his weedy, fluffy-bearded, manboy exterior exchanged with a shuffling, hardcase junkie's.

Now if some knack was coming over trying to take my phone like another poster said McSavage did I would certainly try and lamp him.

Just because he's a "celebrity" among the lowest form of gutter rag tabloids and thinks his nepotism laced relationship with the RTE scheduling department means he's a somebody, doesn't give him some sort of licence to go round annoying people.

Fukin useless, talentless prick doesn't seem to understand that if you've nothing pleasant to say, say nothing especially when you're talking to an angry builder with his girlfriend in tow.

Got what exactly?

Measles?

Got them to the point where they haven't anything to say in rebuttal. Oh, and if you want to be pedantic, there should be a comma after "what".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

If he tried that sh!t with the phone with me i'd be cool about it, and would be delighted to phone the guardai (on a friends phone obviously!) and get him arrested. Could he prove that he didn't give the phone to an accomplice? Especially with it having happened previously (assuming his connections haven't caused that to 'slip' from the record. It's theft, with him being the thief.

Think about it, you're on your phone, somebody who does not know you grabs your phone, hands it to another person, who runs away with it. Looks like a clean cut case of theft to me. And by the letter of the law (correct me if i'm wrong), he would be the thief and the other guy would be either an accomplice or the handler of stolen goods. He may be a publicly known scumbag, but it is (in the eyes of the law) no different to a random junkie doing exactly the same.

I'd actually refuse a new phone as the contents of the phone (text messages etc) are far more valuable than the phone itself to me. It would be a point of principle, and the fact that I think he is a c*** wouldn't help him!

No publicity is bad publicity? Getting taken to court for theft, and possibly [hopefully] getting his street performance licence revoked would be bad for him - no doubt about it. If he wasn't allowed aka be a c*** to people in the street his income would dry up. Then in could sidle Degsy with a platefull of heroin, gratis, to numb the pain. Destruction of the wee ****ehawk complete, Ireland rests in peace!

And everyone lives happily ever after! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I would love if the guy had actually done that and brought it all the way through the courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

It's about time somebody gave him a slap.

Hope he comes back to get him proper!

AFC_1903 wrote: »
    Getting taken to court for theft, and possibly [hopefully] getting his street performance licence revoked would be bad for him - no doubt about it.

The lazy fuker didn't have a licence last time he was arrested by the cops. He's still whinging about that.

Also let's see. You interact with random passerbys solely in the hope that some charitable person will give you a couple of quid so you can afford to eat. Beggars don't need licenses.

But he sells his DVD's also - hence surly then he is regularly breaking the law by not having a street trading licence, and in doing so, mocking the Guardai? Justice should be swift if that is the case...

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Mcsavage has kids!

You mean someone had sex with him!

NO NO it must have been some drunken poor girl who was sleeping naked after blowing all the college rugby team and he aimed his hamster knob so that he hand shandied his load into her growler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

ryoishin wrote: »
    Mcsavage has kids!

You mean someone had sex with him!

NO NO it must have been some drunken poor girl who was sleeping naked after blowing all the college rugby team and he aimed his hamster knob so that he hand shandied his load into her growler.

He's actually a hermaphrodite. Self fertilisation ftw.

If he could turn around quick enough he'd ride himself.

ryoishin wrote: »
    Mcsavage has kids!

Don't worry they're just street kids he's collected for the breeding benefit.

Even cast off, useless, black sheep, poor relation, beggars sometimes need more than the pocket money their wealthy family will donate.

If he could... ...he'd ride himself.

Many people have told him to do just that! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Seen him in the International on Thursday night and it was one crazy gig.

First there was a drunk guy who kept winding up the comedians and during the break when he left Aidan Bishop had to keep the guy from coming back in.

Then some drunk chick wouldn't STFU for one second and would randomly just start talk ****e really loudly in a D4 accident. Aidan lost the plot with her but kept it clean and in the end he just walked off stage and there was a very loud bang at the top of the stairs where I think there might now be a fist shaped hole.

He came back out a did a few gags (I find him funnier than Des to be fair) and then he introduced Dave McSavage - boy did this night not go to plan.

McSavage told a few gags and I have no idea if he has new material as the next half hour was just him tearing into the drunk chick. The crowd where on Dave's side but some German's didn't take to kindly to a women been told that she needed a kick in the c*** and that the only reason her boyfriend hadn't told her to f*** off aswel, was because he wanted her that way as he was just 'Out for the Roide'. She got hammered by him but she was too out of it to be quick enough to reply and eventually just staggered to the fire exit at the back and nearly fell down the stairs.

At the end he pulled some english woman up on stage and she said 'I only have two things to say to you Dave and the first one is .." and she just slapped him right in the face. Everyone cracked up at this .. :)

Sorry to have to tell ya's this folks but I actually recorded all of this on my phone but for some unknown reason when the phone asked me if now wished to 'save' the video, I pressed 'No' :confused: .. I'm just no good with phones when I'm beer'd up. I tried one of those freeware data recovery software tool things with no luck - sorry everyone as I know you's would all wanna see that slap :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

Made my Day. Lol. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

It was only a matter of time...............

I trust most people saw the clip where he threw a bucket of water at a drunk guy pissing up against a wall! :D

The sh!t he gets up to its a wonder he hasnt be hospitalized before now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

In this clip he admits to noncing his own child..very funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZaDQ_yokGo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Reap.

Sow.

End.

stovelid wrote: »

End.

Wish he'd meet his..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Degsy wrote: »
    In this clip he admits to noncing his own child..very funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZaDQ_yokGo
    The comments are way funnier than that bag of shíte!

/and the comments arent actually funny at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

LOL walked passed him many a time in temple bar,never knew his name till i checked out the utube clip.Always seemed such a nice polite chap.Never made any comments to me when i walked by.
    Eh but then again he would'nt unless he wanted his guitar rammed up his ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

To hell with the lot of you I like McSavage

Eh but then again he would'nt unless he wanted his guitar rammed up his ass.

I'd put money on him liking that a lot!

Anyway..just feast your eyes on this comedic Tour De Force..unbelivable how one man could be so side-splittingly funny..look at 2.40 for the girls reaction to this comedy mastermind.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsjIEKRGzQY&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Spore wrote: »
    To hell with the lot of you I like McSavage

How can you find that funny???????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement