Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Flight Trackers

• 24-09-2008 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Any idea how the above work ?

eg -

www.flightstats.com

Where are they pulling the info from?Tracked a flight to the USA the other day and it was only 6 mins behind real time online and was pretty accurate :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Positional tracking in Us or Canadian airspace.

Not rocket science.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Positional tracking in Us or Canadian airspace.

Not rocket science.

Obviously not then. How could I be so stupid :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Fabio

Flutter...I would think OP is looking for a simpler answer here (actually I am too!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Personally I use www.flightaware.com

If you put in any flight number it will give you the route in europe- EG RYR1165 gives Faro-Shannon etc etc etc. Tis great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Fabio wrote: »
    Flutter...I would think OP is looking for a simpler answer here (actually I am too!!!)

my apologies, not meant to come over smart,sorry bout that.:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement