Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mini Service in Galway

Options
  • 24-09-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi all. I'm looking to get 04 Mini Cooper serviced by an authorised mini dealership. I'm in the Galway area so was planning to go with Barry Motors, but recently Tom Hogan motors have also started dealing Mini. Can anyone offer a recommendation on which of these to choose - price being the main factor! Or perhaps there are other authorised Mini service centres in the area I should consider?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Barrys lost the BMW / Mini sales franchise, but they are still an authorized service centre as far as I know.
    Cunningham Higgins in Ballybrit also services BMW's.

I'd go with whoever's cheapest !

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭steamboat

Wow, didn't know that about Barry Motors. I'll check out all three, and compare prices - assuming they'll give me a quote up front. Thanks!

Advertisement