Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony PSP

• 24-09-2008 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi there

I am looking for one of these, to use mainly for watching movies on the go

Where in Dublin can I got one?

Or online?

Do you recommend a second Hand one?

Thank you for your time in reading this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

If you plan on watching alot of movies on the PSP than I'd wait for the new PSP to come out in October. The screen on the current PSPs are quite bad for watching movies and the new PSP coming out will have an improved screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Dman001 wrote: »
    If you plan on watching alot of movies on the PSP than I'd wait for the new PSP to come out in October. The screen on the current PSPs are quite bad for watching movies and the new PSP coming out will have an improved screen.

Hmm I find the psp screen excellent for watching movies.

There is alot of ghosting when watching movies and colours are very washed out.
    Have a look at these:
    http://www.gamespot.com/features/6196930/index.html

http://www.pspworld.com/sony-psp/news/psp-3000-comparison-pictures-009186.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Cant say Ive noticed any ghosting or washed out colours on mine. Sounds like the usual Sony marketing bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Have to agree with CiaranC there, have no problems watching films on PSP. Golden Discs are doing a clear out at the moment 3 films for 25euro

• Advertisement

It is well known that the PSP screen suffers from ghosting. I'm surprised none of ye are complaining about it. Maybe I'm too fussy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Gamestop have psps for €110 preowned with a game,that includes the slim and lite if they have any in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

I've seen posts on a parenting website informing people that Heatons were selling PSP's at half price €75. Some of the posters got them as part of their "santa" shopping

Heatons had a sale and I think it's still on so there may be some left

deisemum wrote: »
    I've seen posts on a parenting website informing people that Heatons were selling PSP's at half price €75. Some of the posters got them as part of their "santa" shopping

Heatons had a sale and I think it's still on so there may be some left
    Any PSP games on offer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

I don't know, I haven't been in the shop myself but saw posters on the other site giving the heads up on Heatons half price toy sale and a few of them bought the PSP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

If your interested I have a second hand PSP for sale. It is in perfect condition.

Advertisement