Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super League Kits

Options
  • 24-09-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I can't get access at this moment, and i dont think it'd go down well in that forum anyway, so i have nowhere else to go but here

I was just wonderin if any1 knows where to buy a kit for a superleague team of around 16 people cheap.... Like a proper kit, bar the boots. Do lidl or aldi do these? Or does any1 know of a good internet site bar www.footballsportsapparel.com

thanks for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Not sure if this is exactly what you want but www.lowcostleisure.com or www.kukri.ie also do kits.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

They provide kits. Obviously you have to pay the standard rates but when you get them off the Superleague you get very nice jerseys with the UCD crest on it. Ring the head guy, Diarmaid MacAnallen I think his name is. Maybe I'll play against you this season. If you are kicked by a crazy central midfielder it might be me:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

First match tomorrow Beaksy.....

COME ON MY SON.

I am not sure when my first match is. All I know is there is always re-fixtures with my team.

• Advertisement

First official league match is this Saturday as far as I know.

First official league match is this Saturday as far as I know.

Did you play last year? The Superleague is the best craic you can have in UCD IMO.

Did you play last year? The Superleague is the best craic you can have in UCD IMO.

I didnt. I should have. I found the sport of excessive eating. Was pretty good at it too.

Im looking forward to it now tbh. Team we have is shaping up nicely. Wont be world beaters but lets hope we can challenge for something.

Saturday Division 1 I think we are in. 2pm games.

I didnt. I should have. I found the sport of excessive eating. Was pretty good at it too.

Im looking forward to it now tbh. Team we have is shaping up nicely. Wont be world beaters but lets hope we can challenge for something.

Saturday Division 1 I think we are in. 2pm games.

Sounds professional. Our team is the most unprofessional bunch in UCD. We won 3 games out of 21 last year. We are good but everyone does not play every week so we lack consistency. I think we are Saturday Premier this year but I am not sure. We dont train either, if you know your team is good you must do a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

We will just buy the same colour tshirts in Pennys and then draw on them in permanent marker. Obviously we are serious footballers!

• Advertisement

BrightEyes wrote: »
    We will just buy the same colour tshirts in Pennys and then draw on them in permanent marker. Obviously we are serious footballers!

Sounds great. I am sure you will be there come the cup competitions. Jose Mourinho would love to manage such a dedicated buch:D:D. Although I can joke, my team sucks:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Kinda a thread steal. :p

Does anyone need an extra player for any team?? Really wanted to keep up my football in UCD and didn't manage to make/find a team as of yet.:(

I'm not too bad a player if that counts. Played for very competitve club teams as recent as this season. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭homergriffin

www.prodirectsoccer.com

although you can waste a number of hours messing on this site. Some kits are very expensive but just bypass these and check the cheap ones. They're all good quality. Got a mock Juve kick for my team two seasons ago and they're still holding strong. Cost about 35e but that's at the higher end of the scale. You could do it for under 20e.

Kappa are even cheaper.

Advertisement