Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

N2 Autopoint

Options
  • 24-09-2008 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭

I've seen a car in there that I really like. As soon as I can sell my own car I'm definately going to go have a look but has anyone dealt with them or heard anything about them?
    Good or bad, I'd like to heard both.

And are Autopoint one company with different garages in different locations?
    Baileys Autopoint
    BMC Autopoint
    N 4 Autopoint .... etc etc etc....

Or are these all separate companies?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mick-skyline

if its the 300zx on carzone dont bother i went lookin for the garage and no sign of it, then i rang to get directions and he said the cars out so i asked where the garage was so i could go look around and he just hung up, hope you have better luck though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

No its not the 300 but thanks for the reply.
    I googled the address and got 5 different results and they weren't even close to eachother.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mick-skyline

as far as i know its supposed to be up near pink autos on the old N2 but i never found it... seems a bit sus too that they only give a mobile number or did you get the land line?

From carzone:

N2 Autopoint
    Wotton House, The Ward, Ashbourne Road, Co. Dublin
    Tel: 018356005/ 086 2693635/ 086 8759683
    Email: n2autopoint@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

They are on the old N2 on the way into Ashbourne (About 2 miles the Dublin side on the Left and Side). You can't miss their sign.

I don't know what they are like for reputation, but in saying that, my sister purchased a clio from them 3 years ago and had no trouble with them or the car.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

Bought a Civic off them last year, grand to deal with and will give you a few quid off the asking price if you banter with em, all in all not a bad garage.

Good to hear lads, thanks alot.
    Anybody else dealt with them?

Advertisement