Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone know of any jazz guitarists/piano players??

• 24-09-2008 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi there,

I'm starting a jazz band, great female vocalist, fab drummer and cool sax but I need either a jazz guitarist or piano player...

We're gonna do standards but original stuff too, so is there anybody out there?!!!!

please say there is...as I wanna get the show on the road ;O)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 reanimator77

Hey man,my name is Tim,I'm looking to join a gigging band.
    I'm currently attending Newpark Jazz College and can accomidate for your criteria,
    Let me know if interested,All the best! Tim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JazzJamSessions

At the Jazz Jam Sessions on monday nights in Le Basement, 32 Dame Lane, you will find people in a similar situation, looking for other musicians to hook up with. Doors are 8.30 and there is a small cover charge of E5. All musicians bring their instruments and register with Anne Marie Kelly beforehand to try to ensure a place in the night's jam line up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JazzJamSessions

At the Jazz Jam Sessions on monday nights in Le Basement, 32 Dame Lane, you will find people in a similar situation, looking for other musicians to hook up with. Doors are 8.30 and there is a small cover charge of E5. All musicians bring their instruments and register with Anne Marie Kelly beforehand to try to ensure a place in the night's jam line up.

Advertisement