Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Should I be worried?

Options
2»

Comments

Fantastic car OP:)
    Well wear!

post more pics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Nice OP what was the VRT etc on it?
    Best of luck with it go get yourself a good alarm at least. Rare one!
    Jealous yep definitely! I have some spare lint in my pocket wanna swap?!

Long may it wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Car looks an absolute belta ... great colour for an RX-8

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

s.welstead wrote: »
    Picked the car up on Saturday.
    It was about a 260 mile journey to Holyhead from Bristol. The GPS brought me across the Severn bridge, absolutely stunning!

Its certainly is stunning route, though it took you a weird route (Would havethought M5>M6>M56>A55. Was Sat Nav set on shortest route? Good luck with the car.

I am flying to Exeter tomorrow to collect car. I bought a sensible diesel, hopefuly get 56mpg :D Hopefully get the VRT and plates on Friday, getting ferry on Thursday (hope its not to choppy)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Just looked at VRT on that baby....yikees....as much as the car cost in UK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭stesaurus

VRT cost almost as much as the car did yeah. I'm going to appeal it as the OMSP was set over 40k, which is a little much!

The GPS was set for shortest time but deffo glad it brought me across the bridge.

I'll have to get some pics up soon but at the moment I'm too busy making excuses to take it out for a spin! The car just puts such a grin on my face when I'm out in it!

Advertisement