Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports & Societies Day

• 24-09-2008 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

What ye all make of it?? Sign up for anything interesting??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

evil-monkey, was there a Dance Society stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Aspiration wrote: »
    evil-monkey, was there a Dance Society stand?

ya there sure was. good few stands. up on last year i'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Just wondering, I was the Dance Soc Chairperson 05 - 07 and last time I was talking to Mervyn he said it went down hill last year which greatly disappointed me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I signed up for loads of things. looking forward to doing the trampolining and going on karting and paintballing trips. I actually missed the AGM for karting cuz i was watching Jason Byrne. Is it just me or did anyone else think he was fairly crap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

suppafly wrote: »
    I actually missed the AGM for karting cuz i was watching Jason Byrne. Is it just me or did anyone else think he was fairly crap?

didn't see him. he was a no show the first time he was supposed to perform i think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement