Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Photo Frames

• 24-09-2008 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

I've thought of a great gift for the missus birthday, one of these bad bots!

Has anybody got one of these and where did they purchase. Don't have time to buy online as I need it asap.

Any advise greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Its something i've been meaning to gift someone a while, one of these pre-loaded with a few pics.

If you cant order online I know Argos have a range of them but cant speak for build quality or prices.

Also the main electrical bad boys wil have them, the likes of Harvey Norman, PC World, Soundstore etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Ya Im chuffed with myself for thinkin of it, was truely lost for ideas, just back from Holidays so can load it up with those pics...I know she'll appreciate it. Will let you know how I get on lookin for one

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

http://www.digiframes.com/ is a good one! Has the bluetooth option too which is handy for sending from your phone and stuff! Free shipping too.. Cant go wrong really can yah!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Got a savage sony frame in Pixels...€200, internal memory to save 1000 photos. Memory card, USB, Bluetooth - lashed all my pics from mobile onto it las night!

Great prezzie!

Advertisement