Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolmine school - 20 year reunion

Options
  • 24-09-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭

The Coolmine Community School class of 1988 is having it's 20 year reunion in October.

It's on Saturday 11 October in The Grasshopper Inn in Clonee starting at 7:30pm.

Tickets are 20 euro which includes finger food and complimentary drink on arrival.

If you know any former Coolmine students please let them know (letters were sent to the last know address a good while back but people may have moved).

PM me to get the name and address of the person who is organising this - I'm just a former student who'd like to see former school mates on the night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thread stickied for a little while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

*eyes your signature*

Sabbo used to complain that you were a former student of his and when he went into your restaurant once you never even hooked him up with a complimentary glass of house wine. Then said that he didnt mind though because you were always good fella.

Then he went off on a tangent about hiking in Kerry or Mayo or some spot and we all settled in for a completely-ungeography-related class of Sabbo-rambling, brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Pen1987 wrote: »
    *eyes your signature*

Sabbo used to complain that you were a former student of his and when he went into your restaurant once you never even hooked him up with a complimentary glass of house wine.
    I've never worked in La Terrazza (though a former Coolmine classmate did). I only designed the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

his nick name was sobbo not sabbo and he thought next to Henry the mad git,what year did you too graduate,i was 96

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Kaldorn wrote: »
    his nick name was sobbo not sabbo and he thought next to Henry the mad git,what year did you too graduate,i was 96
    The tall bearded Peter Sobolewski. He wrote the text for Blanchardstown, Castleknock and the Park book while the art teacher, Donal MacPolin did the paintings. It's a interesting read.

2008 - 20 = 1988. I graduated in 1998.

• Advertisement
Advertisement